Date: September 28, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from GBP 999,-
Location: London, The United Kingdom
FT Investment Management Summit Europe 2017
Chaired by Financial Times Group journalists, the FT Investment Management Summit Europe conference will gather CEOs, CIOs and portfolio managers from Europe’s leading asset owners to share their insights into how they plan to be creative in their search for returns.
Political change, deglobalisation, and technological advancement look set to dramatically alter the investment landscape in the next year.
Global markets face into a period of adjustment marked by Donald Trump’s Presidency, Brexit, diverging central bank policies and the growing links between technology and the macro-economy.
For investors, analysing the outlook for yield across the spectrum of asset classes is now more critical than ever as they re-balance their portfolios for this new era.
Finding yield amid uncertainty
Join leading European pension funds, insurers, sovereign wealth fund and other asset owners at the FT’s Investment Management Summit Europe as they share their perspectives on the Trump effect and how it is impacting their appetite for risk and opportunity.
Chaired by Miles Johnson, the FT’s Global Investment Editor, this Summit will debate the major issues facing markets including the long-term outlook for US growth and reflation under the new regime, how European markets are reacting following elections in key member states, the challenges and prospects ahead for emerging economies as trade dynamics shift, and the forecast for fixed income and equity returns.
Now in its fourth year, the Investment Management Summit Europe is an unrivaled forum where leading institutional investors, asset managers and thought leaders will gather to discuss the key factors that will define their investments in the unpredictable year ahead.
This event has been produced to meet the needs of senior finance and investment professionals including; CIOs, CFOs, Fund Managers and Portfolio Managers operating in:
- DC and DB Pension Funds
- Insurance Companies
- Endowment Trusts
- Family Offices
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
A strictly limited number of paying places are available to senior representatives from consultancies and other professional service firms, including:
- Private Equity Houses
- Asset Management Firms
- Fund of Funds
- Investment Consultants
- Hear directly from Europe’s Chief Investment Officers and senior portfolio managers on how they are navigating the unpredictable investment landscape.
- Get expert insights on the prospects for fixed income, equity, alternatives, multi-asset investing and more.
- Analyse how asset allocation is changing in the Trump era – how important is diversification and opportunistic investing in this period?
- Benefit from the very latest insights on which emerging markets are weathering the current volatility.
- With an unrivalled number of institutional investors in the audience, this event offers unparalleled networking in an intimate, knowledge sharing setting.