Dates: March 9-11, 2020 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 3425,-
Location: London, the United Kingdom
Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2020
Leading organizations in every industry are wielding data and analytics as competitive weapons, operational accelerants and innovation catalysts.
New business models and sweeping technology change, including AI, are driving the need for a data and analytics-centric culture. Trust and ethics must be established and supported. Data literacy is imperative.
New behaviours and skills will be required. Creative thinking must be cultivated as a fundamental competency. Leaders must evolve their organizational culture by design to support and foster the creativity necessary to survive and thrive in these times of change.
Discover the technology, insights and trends shaping the future
Build an effective data and analytics strategy that will lead to significant business value
Communicate better, foster disruption, and drive change in processes, technologies and decision-making practices
Lead your organization through digital business transformation by building a shared vision, gaining buy-in and empowering skilled communication
Join this must-attend conference where you will learn how to rewire your culture for an AI-augmented future:
- Understand how to deliver actionable insights through the art and technology of great data storytelling
- Allay privacy fears and encourage trusted data sharing and analysis through adaptive governance
- Develop the resilience, adaptability, agility and leadership skills needed to succeed
- Embrace the key future trends that will disrupt and transform your business
- Close the hype gap and derive real-world, practical value from new initiatives and automated processes
- Create data and analytics products to drive new sources of innovation and revenue, expanding beyond traditional business models
- Gain real-world insights into initiating, funding and resourcing data and analytics projects, including AI, that deliver tangible business value
Join a community
By attending Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, you’re joining a community of trailblazers, thought leaders and industry experts pushing the bounds of data and analytics. Access research-backed sessions, get expert advice on your specific challenges and interact with peers — all in one place, over three days.
- Gartner experts
Be the first to hear from the experts about emerging data and analytics trends such as AI and machine learning; validate your strategy and leave with a solid action plan
Expand your network with more than 1500 of your peers and gain insights from those who face similar challenges
Analyze, test and compare innovative technology that will add the most value to your business
The Gartner difference
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We equip leaders and their teams in every major business function with the indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Across every industry and enterprise size, Gartner provides the expertise needed to tackle your key initiatives, stay ahead of competition and grow your organization’s value.
Interested in attending the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.