Dates: March 6-7, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 2,075,-
Location: London, The United Kingdom
Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2017
Reimagine IAM to Accelerate Digital Business
Identity and access management must address growing technology relationships across digital business initiatives. In response, security and risk management leaders should prepare to redefine best practices for IAM program governance, and managing people and things across diverse platforms.
Hear the latest tactics and best practices across IAM
Fundamentals, take a look ahead at analytics-driven automation and advances in consumer engagement platforms. Experience unbiased, leading-edge research covering mobile, cloud, IAM as a service, privileged identity strategies, and IoT. Validate your IAM strategy for agile, digital-age security, so you can drive faster time to value.
Gartner IAM Summit was designed for individuals in the following roles:
- Security and Risk Leaders
- IAM Leaders
- IT Leaders
What you will learn
- Understand the impact of cloud, mobility, social and big data on IAM
- Implement digital business practices by adopting a simplified IAM approach
- Learn where and how IAM fits within the larger context of solving business-relevant problems
- Best practice case studies and practical advice for IAM governance
- Take compliance reporting to the next level by leveraging identity and access intelligence
- Create a more access accountable and transparent organizational culture for your enterprise
2017 agenda features 4 dedicated tracks to help IAM leaders and technology professionals wherever they are along the IAM Maturity Curve. There will be sessions mapped to help you validate your IAM strategy, mitigate risk, improve efficiency, save time and reduce cost.
2017 Agenda Tracks
- Foundational Strategies in IAM
- Next Steps: Enhance and Advance Your IAM Program
- Future Focus: IAM in the Digital Age
- The Big Picture: Security, Risk and IAM
Sessions to Address Your IAM Issues
- The Stress and Strain Digitalization has on Legacy
- Approaches Getting Organizations to Recognize IAM as a Distinct Discipline
- Complexity and Costs Involved in Workforce Identity Management
- Re-evaluating Priorities for User Access & Cloud Adoption
- Strategic Shifts From Being Compliance-Based to Being Risk-Aware
2017 Hot Topics Covered
- The future of IAM
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- IAM implementation best practices
- IAM and Internet of Things
- Single sign-on for cloud and mobile apps
- Analytics-driven IAM
- Balancing user experience vs security
- IAM governance and organization
- Authentication, privileged access trends
Listen to inspirational guest keynote speakers; hear from Gartner-invited end-user case study speakers – real practitioners with real-world knowledge; and learn from Gartner analysts – the foremost experts in their areas of focus.
GDPR: Avoid Fines & Safeguard your Organization
Companies will be forced to publically disclose data breaches and face fines up to 4% of their global annual turnover or €20 million – whichever is higher, as the Government cracks down on cyber security.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), due to come into force in 2018 introduces “more stringent sanctions”. As well as the official financial penalties, companies could also face fines through class-action lawsuits not to mention the reputational damage, business disruption and revenue loss also having a significant impact on firms suffering a data breach.
Are you prepared to safeguard your business from these astronomical fines?
Attend the Gartner Identity & Access Management Event and see how we can help you keep the bad guys out and protect your organization from fines and breaches.