06Dates: December 10-12, 2019 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 2,825,-
Location: Las Vegas, the United States
Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2019
Greater connectivity is driving radical transformations in every area of life and business. In a connected world, IAM sits at the very core of the business, the key to every interaction.
Manage the acceleration of multifactor authentication (MFA) deployments. Improve governance and strengthen privileged access management (PAM) practices to prevent breaches. From Office365 to DevOps to blockchain, hear new ways to accelerate your progress on all your IAM priorities.
Attend Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2019 to unlock how your IAM program can help the business thrive in an era of unprecedented change
- Elevate your strategy
Leave with the tools you need to achieve your mission-critical IAM priorities and help your organization thrive in the evolving digital landscape.
- Leading IAM solutions
Staying competitive means remaining future-focused. Explore the latest tools and solutions, including MFA, privileged access management (PAM) and biometrics.
- It’s who you know
Interact with more than 1,900 of your peers to share IAM program success, lessons learned. Network, learn and gather meaningful insights to act upon when you return to the office.
Protect assets. Authorize access. Ensure compliance.
- Develop a compelling IAM vision, communicate your strategy and grant access with confidence.
- Evaluate your IAM journey and map out the next steps to increase efficiency, agility and customer value.
- Gain critical insights to navigate privacy, multifactor authentication, privileged access management, identity governance and administration, hybrid & multicloud, and more.
- Identify the IAM platforms and tools that are the right fit for your organization’s needs and growth.
Calling all IAM trailblazers
Are you charged with provisioning access to the right people for the right reasons?
At Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2019, you’ll interact with Gartner research experts, IAM leaders across industries and cutting-edge solution providers to elevate your IAM program with 100% research-backed sessions to help:
- IAM leaders gain critical insights to sustain effective IAM programs to provide the right access to the right people — and identify the leading providers of IAM products and services to benefit the organization
- Architects and technical professionals to engineer IAM solutions to deliver capabilities aligned with organization’s security, cost and business objectives
- C-Level executives understand new tech and market trends impacting IAM, to guide overall strategy for investments in technology, resources and programs
- IT security and risk leaders improve capabilities and implement technologies to establish advanced threat detection and protection
Interested in attending the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.