Dates: June 5-6, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 2,700,-
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit 2018
Right now, the road to digital transformation runs through IT Infrastructure and Operations.
The adoption of fast-evolving technologies, methodologies, and tools have not only created new capabilities, but have become a catalyst for innovation across the enterprise.
At the Crossroads: Agility, Innovation, Transformation
Join this year’s most important IT infrastructure and operations summit where you will learn how to:
- Alter the I&O landscape with AI, IoT, Automation and Edge Computing
- Lead your organization through the cultural and organizational changes necessary to support I&O in a digital business
- Develop strategies to benefit from AIOps and Robotic, Intelligent, Smart Automation
- Take the right steps to ensure you are GDPR compliant
- Balance the risks and opportunities of Public Cloud, IoT & Blockchain
- Develop the skills you will need as an I&O leader of the future
- Discover how to seamlessly integrate Security Into DevOps
Features & Benefits
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you’d like to discuss.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours.
- End-User Case Studies: We invite a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
- Workshops: Intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific “how to” topics in a small group environment.
- Exhibitor access: Exclusive access to select exhibitors to make informed decisions.
- Solution Provider Sessions: Sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market’s most fascinating solutions.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Discuss your technology requirements with qualified solution providers.
- Group Rate Discount: Maximize your learning by attending as a group. Find out more
- Network with Peers: Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives.
- Cloud and Automation
- Optimize IT Operations
- DevOps and Agile IT Infrastructure and Operations
- Emerging Trends in IT Operations
- Leadership and Strategies
Spotlights (These tracks showcase a selection of sessions from across the agenda based on the topics below):
- Security and Risk
- Cost Optimization
- Bimodal IT
2018 Hot Topics
- Aligning IT operations and business strategy
- Transforming IT Operations Teams
- Cloud Computing
- Collaboration across IT Operations
- Cloud Migration
- Best practices for ITSM/ITFM
- I&O Automation
- Data residency and regulations
- Emerging I&O trends (IOT, Edge Computing etc…)
- I&O Leadership strategies
- AI Everywhere
- Storage Scenario
- The impact of digital business on I&O
Interested in attending the Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.