Dates: September 18-19, 2019 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 2,525,-
Location: London, the United Kingdom
Gartner ReimagineHR Conference 2019
Designed for chief human resources officers (CHROs) and their teams, Gartner ReimagineHR 2019 brings 500+ HR leaders together to learn how to drive innovation and transformation across their organizations.
Discover what challenges Europe’s senior HR leaders are looking to solve, and develop new relationships with your peers during networking opportunities like interactive workshops and roundtables.
Understand how you can
- Innovate the role of HR to deliver more significant business results
- Encourage learning and development
- Attract, develop and retain the right talent
- Empower diversity and inclusion in your organization
- Benchmark your strategies alongside senior HR peers from across Europe
Join the conference and learn how to navigate the future of work and drive key business outcomes
- Networking: Interact with your peers to gain insight from those who face challenges similar to yours
- How-to guidance: Pose questions to and hear the latest recommendations from Gartner analysts, guest experts and peers
- Real-world solutions: Explore the latest technologies changing the HR landscape. Meet face to face with knowledgeable representatives.
More reasons to join
- Reimagine the Role of the CHRO
Get the information to lead HR teams through empowering employees and candidates and senior executive teams to execute the next great business. This track will provide CHROs how to reimagine the very nature of work to drive the performance of their teams and their organizations.
- Reimagine Recruiting & Talent Acquisition
Not only has the labor market changed the balance of power between organizations and candidates, its increased transparency has also changed the talent’s behaviors and expectations. Recruiting Executives will learn about the most effective strategies when competing for talent in today’s labor market.
- Reimagine Learning & Development
The skills and capabilities that are required for employees to be successful are rapidly changing. L&D Executives will discover the most effective and scalable strategies to identify development needs, build new skills, and prepare employees at all levels of the organization for the future.
- Reimagine Total Rewards
Increasing transparency is complicating the already difficult challenge of attracting and retaining talent with competitive rewards. Total Rewards Executives will learn how they can improve, design, and communicate about their rewards to motivate and attract employees amidst increasing transparency and employee expectations.
- Reimagine Diversity & Inclusion
As the future of work arrives, customers, CEOs, boards, and employees are increasingly expecting a diverse workforce. D&I Executives will learn the most innovative ways to accelerate their D&I approaches and have a view into other critical talent processes to plan and improve partnership
- Reimagine Talent Analytics
Analytics technologies, tools, and techniques are rapidly evolving. This track will help Talent Analytics Executives learn new approaches to collecting data to drive actionable insights in a way that mitigates employee concerns.
- Reimagine HR Tech
A comprehensive HR technology strategy is essential for achieving a favorable impression of HR’s competence and value to the broader enterprise. HR Technology Executives will learn to move beyond HR administrative competency to pursue an employee-centric value proposition.
Hot topics covered
- Change management
- Digital employee experience
- Diversity & inclusion
- Future of work
- Leadership effectiveness
- Manager effectiveness
- Pay transparency
- Reskilling your workforce
- Talent analytics
- Workforce of the future
Interested in attending the Gartner ReimagineHR Conference 2019? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.