Global EdTech Startups Awards 2020
Global EdTech Startups Awards (GESAwards) is an initiative led by a group of leading education innovation organizations from across the world.
The Awards will identify, showcase and recognize the world’s most promising EdTech startups of the year
Over 3,500 startups from across the world have applied to GESAwards, for the opportunity to be given a global voice and to be crowned the Most Promising EdTech Startup of the year!
In addition to promoting the best EdTech startups, GESAwards helps to build local EdTech ecosystems, connect to a global market and provide mentoring.
Today GESAwards has become a significant player in promoting EdTech innovative solutions that address real educational problems.
Apply to the special tracks and receive unique industry opportunities with leading organizations from around the world.
- That’s Geography: Seeking the next generation of learning tools that bring geography to life.
- School Dropouts: How to use data driven solutions to identify and prevent high school dropout?
- Hospitalized Children Education Challenge: Supporting hospitalized children’s recovery by keeping them connected to their academic and social activities
- EdTech Post COVID-19: Seeking Innovative Solutions for Education Online
The product or service will be judged according to the following criteria
- Address a clear pain point, relevant to the market
- Provide an innovative pedagogical approach
- Have an outstanding user experience
- Show potential for growth in its user base
- Operate in the context of a sustainable business model
The best startups will get global exposure in the EdTech ecosystem, valuable PR, mentorship, cash prizes and business development opportunities.
The competition’s top entrepreneurs will be invited to follow up events and next stage accelerator program.
Interested in applying for the Global EdTech Startups Awards 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.