Dates: February 6-9, 2021 | Register here
Prices: free passes available
Global Excel Summit 2021
Welcome to the first annual gathering of Microsoft Excel’s Global Community. It’s a four-day event designed to take you beyond the spreadsheet and into the realm of the masters — an Office conference obsessed with in-depth learning while having fun.
- Learn from the top Excel practitioners in the world
- Connect with people in all lines of business — colleagues, suppliers, and the superstars who are where you want to be
- Excel with Masterclasses, get ready for MOS certification and new know-how that wows
- Turn into an Excel rock star with just four full days of program-packed fun
- Hear from the pros who know Excel inside and out — thought leaders from finance to consultancy and beyond
- Absorb all that expert energy. Network with names you know. Just as importantly: make friends.
Dive deep into the functionalities you never knew existed
During the summit, you’ll have an opportunity to join eight in-depth, hands-on, leader-led courses designed to take your skillset and your résumé to the next level.
`From published authors to Microsoft MVPs and beyond, our masters are here to tell you everything they know — and how they learned it. A week later, you’ll be telling your colleagues, “I learned from the best.”
Meet leading consultants and suppliers, learn game-changing operations like XLOOKUP and Pivot Tables, bring your laptop into a 1-on-1 clinic, attend industry-specific breakout sessions, get ready for MOS-certification (associated with an average £12,000 increase in salary), sit in on a live podcast, and more.
The Expo Show brings freelancers, corporate teams, and Office veterans together under one roof. No one leaves The Expo Show without a bolstered résumé.
Interested in applying for the Global Excel Summit 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.