Deadline: March 31, 2019 00:00 (CET)| Apply here
Eligibility: The Global Startup Competition invites innovators from around the world to pitch their solutions to gain global exposure and access deals.
Global Startup Competition 2019
It is one of the activities from Get in the Ring, the startup platform of Unknown Group.
Founded in 2012, Unknown Group are a global innovation agency specializing in internal and external venturing.
The group’s mission is to unlock the potential of those that will shape the world of tomorrow and embodies the Get in the Ring label.
The world’s coolest startup pitching competition is back!
The Global Startup Competition invites innovators from around the world to pitch their solutions to gain global exposure and access deals.
Apply to a selection event in your region to gain global exposure and secure deals for your startup. The most promising innovators around the globe will battle in the ring, pitch for glory and become our next startup hero.
Every year the most promising companies are selected to join the portfolio of heroes. Global Startup Competition promotes and supports its heroes with global exposure and connects them to dealmaking opportunities.
- Exposure: Pitch for exposure and get a global podium for presenting your company
- Deals: Unlock opportunities and connect with our network of investors and corporate partners
- Investment: Gain access to €10mln of committed capital from Get in the Ring and VenturesOne
Global winners will receive:
- 1-year business development support and covering expenses to meet top investors and potential customers
- Investment offer of up to €500,000 from €10mln committed capital from Get in the Ring and VenturesOne.
Selection event winners will receive:
- Sponsored ticket to the 3-day Global Meetup of Get in the Ring
- Become part of global heroes network, receiving access ongoing support and promotion options
- Optional prizes offered by local partners (ecosystem awards)
All participants will receive:
- Improve pitch via training
- Connect with- and learn from leading investors, entrepreneurs and peers
During every selection, event startups are reviewed by expert mentors and investors. The most promising startups win the chance to battle in the global final, at the Global Meetup 2019.
Interested in applying for the Global Startup Competition 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.