Dates: October 29-31, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 300,-
Location: Doha, Qatar
Over the past 10 years, ICEIRD has become one of the leading entrepreneurship, innovation and regional development conferences in Europe, attracting academics and practitioners from around the world.
ICEIRD has focused on the importance of universities, industry and government, and how innovation-led growth can be promoted. Responding to the global demand, the 11th ICEIRD will take place in the Middle East Region in Doha, Qatar.
Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth for Sustainable Development
As an innovative conference bringing together academics, policymakers, practitioners, and businesses, this year the theme of ICEIRD is to advance Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth for Sustainable Development.
The conference is structured around three tracks concerned with Entrepreneurship Research and Projects, Innovation and Research for Economic Growth for Sustainable Development.
Benefits of attending
- Meet high profile representatives from the government and technology transfer associations
- Meet cutting-edge innovators, companies and startups in the field of environmental sustainability
- Find your required environmental sustainability solution of business partner
- Learn what are the key trends in sustainable development from leading experts in this field
- Learn how to comply with sustainable development policies and how to gain competitive advantages
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at academics, university technology managers, entrepreneurs, policy-makers, and businesses interested in the theory and practice of university-industry links as well as innovation, entrepreneurship and regional development more broadly.
Interested in attending the ICEIRD 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.