Deadline: May 4, 2020 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
Date: October 5, 2020
Eligibility: Eligible participants include architects, interior designers, engineers, specialist planners, agencies and design studios, construction and real estate companies, as well as manufacturers of materials, building technology, fittings, plumbing and bathroom products, etc.
Location: Munich, Germany
ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Architecture 2020
Do you create visionary buildings, innovative products and sustainable communication? Awards are conferred on those who generate new ideas in the categories of Architecture, Concept, Communication, Interior and Product.
The ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Architecture competition promotes interdisciplinary dialogue and communicates the importance of architecture and design to an international public. Not least, it recognises those who provide fresh inspiration with visionary force.
- In the focus of the industry: The ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Architecture guarantees you international attention in the industry — because only the best innovative achievements are honoured with awards.
- Nominated for the premier prize: When you win an ICONIC AWARD: Innovative Architecture prize, your product is automatically nominated for the German Design Awards 2021.
- A reach for you: Take advantage of our far-reaching communications work for the ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Architecture via our media distribution lists and social media channels.
- Expand your network: Establish contacts to relevant industry representatives Innovative Architecture via the ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Architecture competition.
- A stage for the best: As a winner, you’ll be invited to the awards ceremony in Munich, to be held on the occasion of the EXPO REAL trade show.
- Marketing services: Use the winner label as a communication tool within and beyond your industry.
- Prominent placement: Winners are portrayed in the ICONIC Magazine and presented online in the ICONIC DIRECTORY.
- Architecture: The whole world of buildings, from concept stores to cafés, from theatres to recreational parks.
- Interior: The whole world of interior design, including retail, public-sector buildings, residential housing and corporate complexes.
- Communication: Outstanding holistic communication, for example in trade show stands, advertising campaigns or corporate design.
- Product: All products that are permanently built in, e.g. facades, doors, sanitary objects and building technology.
- Concept: Concepts, such as those for urban planning, living space and landscape architecture.
Interested in applying for the ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Architecture 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.