Deadline: October 30, 2021 00:00 CEST| Apply here
Eligibility: Any professional from across the globe who wants to dive deep into the social impact sector and make the transition to social enterprise practitioner.
IDEX Fellowship Program 2022
Since beginning operations in 2010, IDEX has welcomed over 300 fellows across the world to work and deeply engage with IDEX’s social enterprise partners – learning how to run and grow socially-focused enterprises.
Today, the IDEX Fellowship caters to an even wider range of applicants coming in with varied educational and professional backgrounds, but with a shared passion to create sustainable social impact.
Learn how to run and grow socially-focused enterprises
The IDEX Fellowship Program is a 6-month virtual program (approx. 8 – 10 hours per week) designed to equip and train professionals with the functional skills required to cater to the growing demands of impact based work and focus on the practical tools and resources to operate virtually for a successful career in social impact and entrepreneurship.
IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds and therefore each fellow will have a unique learning style and may have more or less experience with certain topics that are covered.
The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customization to suit individual pursuits.
Suitably designed for early, mid and senior level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training while applying creative solutions to deepen the impact.
Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs; consulting projects with social enterprises from across the globe; inner journey discoveries; virtual coffee sessions with sector experts; live community engagement with 300+ alumni; and one-on-one meetings with mentors-in-residence and subject matter experts.
Fellows have the opportunity to align themselves more purposefully with the next step of their career growth curve through the Insight Project Development Phase.
Organisations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the learning lab case challenges where the Cohort works with a senior member or founder to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organisation.
Key IDEX Fellowship benefits
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Monitoring & Evaluation, Communication Strategies.
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields, engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with global impact organisations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
Interested in applying for the IDEX Fellowship Program 2022? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.