Deadline: February 28, 2019 00:00 (CET)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: The contest inviting everyone (all ages & nationalities) to present their vision of Europe in 2050
Imagine Europe Idea Contest 2019
Imagine Europe is an idea contest inviting everyone (all ages & nationalities) to present their vision of Europe in 2050 in a short written and video-recorded pitch.
At least 5 participants will win 500€ each and will be invited to an international workshop with European decision-makers and change-makers (travel, accommodation and subsistence costs covered).
The dates of the international workshop(s) will be set in accordance with winner’s availabilities. Winners will be determined through public, Jury and online voting.
- Online voting counts for 20%
- Public Voting will take place in different cities in Europe
- and will count for 40%
- Jury Voting will count for 40%
Who is it for?
Imagine Europe aims to encourage persons of all ages:
- to reflect on possible solutions to issues of high concern to Europe and the world community
- to contribute to the future development of the European Union
- to communicate their ideas in powerful ways in order to inspire an increasing number of people to participate in the European Public Sphere
Imagine Europe further aims to:
- contribute to the strengthening of the European public sphere which can help to protect and foster our common good;
strengthen the link between citizens and decision-making structures
- foster young people’s interest in the debates at the European Parliament
- motivate participants to strengthen their awareness of important social achievements by their predecessors and to become familiar with important European and world literature
- give young people the opportunity to practice their writing, rhetorical and presentation skills.
Interested in applying for Imagine Europe 2019? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.