Deadline: August 16, 2020 00:00 CEST| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Innovative startups that are disrupting the indoor agriculture world
Indoor AgTech Startup Program 2020
From October – December 2020, the selected 8-10 startups will have evaluated their technology strengths, business scale-up potential and investment potential.
Of these, at least 3 companies will be chosen to pilot their technologies in a state-of-the-art growing facility.
The vision of Indoor AgTech Startup Program is to build a “growing as a service” platform that delivers consistent, predictable, high-quality, and profitable harvests.
Example technology areas include:
- Lighting Tech
- Computer Vision
- Operations Software
- Fertigation Tech
- Planet Data Technologies
- Pest Control
- Workflow Management
The program will include:
- An intense set of activities to analyze and evaluate your business that will help your company attract serious investors and customers
- An industry conference that connects startups with customers and the venture capital community
- Coaching on your product and technology and how it can be used in different agricultural and horticultural applications
- Opportunities outside your home geography (e.g. North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East)
- A tight network of complementary technology companies that, together, can be more powerful than they can individually
Interested in applying for the Indoor AgTech 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.