Dates: September 18-19, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 2,795,-
Location: Berlin, Germany
Industry of Things World 2017: Define the Future of the Industrial IoT
Industry of Things World is an international knowledge exchange platform bringing together more than 1000 high-level executives who play an active role in the Industrial Internet of Things scene.
Rethink your technology & business strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: cloud, robotics, automation, standards, interoperability, security, data!
Kevin Ashton – the father of “Internet of Things”
Kevin Ashton is a visionary technologist, an expert in digital transformation and he is the one who coined the term “the Internet of Things.”
The European Commission, the Chinese government, and the US National Intelligence Council all describe the Internet of Things as one of the major technologies of the 21st Century.
In 2013, the term was added to the Oxford Dictionaries.
He has been called “a modern-day Johnny Appleseed” by Wired and “a man who will change the world” by RFID Journal, so what better way to kick off the conference on shaping the future of the industrial IoT than him?
Key themes 2017
- Monetizing the IoT in an industrial setting
- Overcoming Integration Challenges of Industry 4.0 in Running Factories
- New Asset Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance Techniques
- Changing Supply Chain, Inventorying and Logistics in Manufacturing
- AR and VR in Manufacturing Simulation
- M2M and Artificial Intelligence for Improved Productivity
- The Impact of IoT on the Innovation Potential of Established Industries
- Changing Old-School Industries to New Service Industries
- Connectivity and Interoperability
- Data – Are Organisations Handling and Analysing Data Effectively?
- Collaboration and Partnerships to Transform Economies
- Where Do Real Industry of Things Opportunities Lie?
- Building a Comprehensive Ecosystem for Industrial Internet
- Transforming Business Models with IIOT
- Intelligent Production for Reduced Costs and Enhanced Quality
- Advancing the Technology to Drive Industrial Internet Opportunities
Industry of Things World fuels you with new ideas, new connections, new inspiration.
From IoT specialists and strategists to IoT newbies, manufacturing and process optimization experts, data geeks to cloud genius, whatever hat you wear or wherever you stand on the spectrum of digital transformation, the conference has something of interest for you.
Last year Industry of Things World were joined by over 260 individual companies all with the industrial Intern of Things in their focus, so you can be sure you’ll be in good company.
It’s a Multi-touchpoint Concept
The most effective and most informal networking hub to reach a maximum of ROI ‒ personal dialogue, direct exchange and numerous opportunities to get meetings with top executives!
- Icebreaker Sessions: Round tables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
- Keynotes & Best Practices: Selected presentations by high-level speakers, visionaries and renowned experts.
- World Café Session: Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
- Training Session: In a workshop-like atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to discuss specific questions with a small group of participants.
- Lunch Session: A lunch workshop, in which you get the chance to address and discuss your specific solution with a qualified group of participants.
- Tweetback & Connect: The unique interactive live feedback system! Note down your thoughts on comment cards which will be pinned on walls in the networking area for further discussion.
- Panel Discussion: A moderated conversation where hand-picked industry experts discuss current and future issues from different perspectives.
- Live Tech Take: Delegates and solution providers have the chance to actively participate in product and service demos on the expo floor.
- Networking Dinner: Wind down, enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere to absorb all the new simulations from the day.
Why should you attend?
- Learn about the latest IoT developments & innovations
- Hear about today’s market realities & real-world success stories
- Identify new market opportunities & avoid potential pitfalls
- Meet industry leaders & build new business relationships
The knowledge and skills you will gain at Industry of Things World will ultimately help your employer get more from their investment in IoT technology and strategy.