Deadline: February 28, 2019 00:00 (CET)| Apply here
Eligibility: Startup Contest is only for seed and early-stage startups
Dates: May 8-9, 2019
Location: Gdańsk, Poland
InfoShare Startup Contest 2019
Are you a seed or early-stage startup? Are you ready to pitch in front of professional investors? Are you ready to compete for 20,000 euro in cash? Don’t miss your chance and apply for the InfoShare Startup Contest 2019 today!
Back then 200 participants of infoShare took part in programming workshops at Gdańsk University of Technology. Today infoShare is the biggest Tech Conference in Central and Eastern Europe.
The 12th edition of the event that took place in 2018 gathered over 6000 participants, almost 200 start-ups and over 200 speakers and investors.
The mission is to create a space where you’re able to share experience, gain knowledge and meet people with similar interests and passion.
InfoShare invites keynote speakers, organise workshops for professionalists and arrange meetings between startuppers and investors in Speed Dating format.
Over 80% of participants from previous years declare that during the conference they’ve met potential investor or at least started the conversations.
- 1st place: €20,000
- 2nd place: €7,000
- 3rd place: €3,000
- First 50 complete and formally correct applications will be awarded ONE startup pass
- 20 semifinalists will get FOR FREE 2 startup passes and expo booth
How to win 20,000 euros in cash funded by the City of Gdańsk?
- Startup Contest application process: Send your application form with detailed pitch deck. Based on that 20 best projects going to the semi-finals will be chosen. Use your chance wisely to win both the cash & fame.
- Semi-finalists announcement (no later than 01.04.2019): 20 selected projects are going to the infoShare Startup Contest semi-finals held on the 8th May 2019 at Startup Stage.
- Pitching workshop for semi-finalists (May 7, 2019): Reserve time for a one day workshop for all 20 semi-final projects letting them put the finishing touches on their pitch decks. Use all tips & tricks to charm the jury.
- Semifinals on the Startup Stage (May 8, 2019): Get ready to pitch in front of international investors and experts. Make the most of your 5 minutes on the startup stage to be among 5 projects going to the finals.
- Finals on the Startup Stage (May 8, 2019): Do your best! Only 3-minute pitch and 2-minute Q&A session from jury board to win 20k euro in cash. Being one of the 5 best projects is something, but the winner can be only one.
Interested in applying for the InfoShare Startup Contest 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.