Deadline: October 15, 2017 00:00 (BST)
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Register here
Eligibility: Teams must have at least 4 members. Tam members can be a mix of current students and alumni from the same school and should have a minimum of 2 years of combined work experience.
Innovation Olympics Program 2017
IXL Center helps corporations, governments, universities, and individuals develop breakthrough strategic solutions and world-class innovation management capabilities in order to drive significant, sustainable growth.
How does the program work?
Innovation Olympics is an eight-week action learning program that IXL Center and the Global Innovation Management Institute offer every quarter. It is a unique and practical program that challenges business school students to integrate their business knowledge to solve a real innovation & growth issue for a senior executive from a company.
Register today and compete to win $6,000!
Compete with teams from top universities to provide the best growth idea.
Why Should You Participate?
- Work and meet with senior executives to crack the case
- Learn a world-class methodology to develop a new business
- Receive a professional certification from the Global Innovation Management Institute and be included in its globally distributed resume book
- Have fun and get bragging rights for being the winner
- Add this experience on your resume as a form of internship under IXL Center
- Receive $4,000 or $2,000 for being 1st or 2nd, respectively*
- Teams must have at least 4 members.
- Team members should have a minimum of 2 years of combined work experience.
- Team members can be a mix of current students and alumni from the same school.
- At least 3 team members need to attend all client meetings*.
- Only one team member needs to register the team.
*Meetings are primarily video conference or could be face-to-face depending on the location of client/mentor and teams.
How to apply
- Meetings are primarily video conference or could be face-to-face depending on the location of client/mentor and teams.
- Multiple teams from the same university can apply. No two teams from the same university will be competing from one another. Selection will be based on functional diversity, work experience, university and time of registration.
- The selection will be announced 2-3 weeks before the cycle. Shortlisted teams will be contacted by program team.