Deadline: March 15, 2018 00:00 (CET)
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Eligibility: any Bachelor or Master/MBA program
Application fee: EUR 150,-
Location: Paris, France
International Fashion Academy Scholarships 2018
IFA Paris is a fashion school that offers students around the world a vast range of unique and tailored courses.
They give students the choice to study in two of the most globally influential fashion capitals in Paris, in Shanghai and now in Istanbul that sets them apart from other fashion schools.
International Fashion Academy is pleased to award scholarships for any Bachelor or Master/MBA program to support outstanding candidates according to their academic profile and financial situation.
Types of scholarships
- Full Scholarship (100% free tuition)
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
- Extremely motivated towards the selected program
Highly creative for design programs (business-savvy for management programs)
- Impressive extracurricular activities and/or professional experience
- Interested in the fashion and luxury industry
- All applicants at the Undergraduate Bachelor level need to be high school graduates or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age. (you can apply before you are 18, but should be at least 18 when you start at IFA Paris)
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 5.5 or above, or a TOEFL score of 65 or above.
- Alternatively, provide an English training certificate or proof of previous education in English.
- A strong motivation in fashion design or fashion business area.
- All applicants at the Postgraduate Master/MBA level need to be Bachelor graduates.
- Ideally have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication and Fashion Design related fields.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above, or a TOEFL score of 79 or above.
- lternatively, provide an English training certificate or proof of previous education in English.
- Significant professional experience in related fields preferred, but not required (internships are taken into account).
Why choose to study in Paris?
- Tradition: Paris holds a special place at the top of the fashion and luxury world. Generation after generation, designers choose Paris to be their muse and birthplace of their works.
- Present: Paris’ present is also compelling. As the world’s fashion capital, the city is where twice-yearly fashion week, fairs and trade shows, fascinating concept stores, and industry-leading trend agencies are. Major luxury groups such as LVMH, PPR, and companies like Boucheron, Cartier and Baccarat all have headquarters located in Paris.
- Future: Paris also remains an essential stop for young fashion and luxury professionals who wish to understand where fashion came from and where it is going.
Interested in applying for the International Fashion Academy Scholarships 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.