Dates: July 2-4, 2018 | Register here
Location: Berlin, Germany
InternetRetailing B2C Summit 2018
Over 150 delegates focused on digital commerce for B2C attended the summit in 2017.
The InternetRetailing Summit Europe is established as the annual convening of the leaders of European multichannel retail.
It provides an unrivalled forum for these influencers to exchange ideas, share their approaches to the same market challenges and debate viewpoints and share experience in an environment of their peers.
A unique event for the brightest minds
The purpose of the InternetRetailing B2C Summit is to hear trusted insights on how B2C leaders are overcoming issues by identifying and exposing their different approaches to the same market challenges and opportunities.
Respected voices from leaders will share their insights and experiences of successfully operating in this diverse continent.
The unique format of the summit is something that goes away from a traditional conference.
Held under the Chatham House Rule, this highly immersive two-day event focuses on successful digital approaches and brings together high-level thinkers and practitioners for a dynamic and informative conversation in a relaxed and open, knowledge sharing environment.
Performance dimension discussions
In each of these two 45 minute sessions one key B2C challenge will come under the spotlight:
- 15 minutes are initially allocated to the speaker to introduce themselves and discuss the session topic.
- The speaker will then pose one question to the audience for a 15-minute debate between the participants on tables
At the end of the 15 min debate, the speaker picks three tables at random to give feedback on their discussions.
The session leader has 5 minutes to summarise and close.
Next generation technology solution workshops
3 streams of 2 x 20 minute sessions in breakout rooms, led by solution providers who present a product, solution or the latest tech developments.
These are open and intimate discussions with a specific focus on one of the chosen topics:
- 2 x 25 mins minutes of group work. Each group encompasses 10 senior level directors
- Each table is led by a moderator, the role of whom is to engage the group members to share their unique experience on the issues posed. Each moderator will run their session twice but with 2 different attending groups.
- Places are limited and delegates are asked to confirm their attendance at desired table one week before the event
- After the 1st session of 25 min’s the attendees will change tables to spend the next 25 min’s discussing another topic
Fast-paced 40-minute sessions where the Chair (Ian Jindal, Editor in Chief, InternetRetailing) and the audience fire questions at the panellists to dive deep into the issue and expose differing views. Be ready to contribute, as the panel will also engage the audience.
The event agenda is designed to dive deep into B2C commerce’s most complex and significant challenges, exposing the real life case studies and best practices, with discussions focused on the key issues of:
- Strategy & Innovation
- Customer experience
- Operations & Logistics
- Brand & Engagement
InternetRetailing B2C Summit is all about providing illuminating interactions between peer groups of senior level leaders. The event will challenge convention by:
- Empowering leaders to discover, via open discussion and discourse with their peers, the solutions applicable to their business.
- Providing attendees with information and insights that they can action for strategic and tactical gain.
In the high-level sharing of intelligence, the InternetRetailing B2C Summit seeks to explore key issues such as:
- How do we operate multichannel excellence at scale and speed, with agility and profit?
- The pros and cons of taking the lead – be first to market or be a follower? Cross border considerations: common issues faced in multiple jurisdictions.
Interested in attending the InternetRetailing B2C Summit 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.