Deadline: September 18, 2019 00:00 (CEST)| Register here
Eligibility: Companies, researchers, developers, and other individuals who are legally adults, are allowed to participate in the Innovation World Cup®. Navispace employees, their direct family members and everybody living in the households of said employees are not eligible to participate.
IOT/WT Innovation World Cup 2019
INNOVATORS! Is your Internet of Things (IoT) and Wearable Technology (WT) solution transforming the tech market?
The IOT/WT Innovation World Cup®, the world-leading competition for IoT and wearable tech start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs, is welcoming techpreneurs from around the world to make their innovations visible!
Take part in the competition, join the leading innovation ecosystem and grasp the chance to win prizes worth more than 500,000 USD, including a cash prize of 10,000 Euros, valuable business connections, speaking opportunities at international leading tech events like WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, MEDICA, BIM World, Mobile World Congress and more!
You also have the opportunity to compete in the special prizes of the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup®:
- EBV IoT Hero powered by EBV Elektronik
- rapidM2M Challenge powered by Microtronics
- Logistics Game Changer powered by LOXXESS
- Smart Clothing Challenge powered by AIQ Smart Clothing
- Gore Innovation Center Prize powered by Gore
- Trusted Connectivity Award powered by Gemalto
Win the opportunity to work side-by-side with all these leading tech players, using their production labs and testing facilities, getting significant advice that will boost your business development further and many more benefits.
The digital era is already afoot, bringing a seismic shift on the industrial environment and everyday lives.
Are you one of the front runners having the potential to disrupt the existing paths in the following categories?
What are the Benefits for you?
Win prizes worth over $500,000 to boost your development and marketing:
- Speaking slots on the main stages of WT | Wearable Technologies Conference Europe (@ISPO), BIM World Munich, BIM World Paris, MEDICA, Mobile World Congress, and many more international events where you will have the chance to pitch your solution to tech leaders and potential investors
- A cash prize of 10,000 Euro
- Free Software Development Kits and free use of productions labs and testing facilities offered by our partners
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Hundreds of technology advisors to support you on technology topics (finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, etc.
- Placement on the Hall of Fame
- And much more
Interested in attending the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.