Dates: June 5-6, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 545,-
Location: Paris, France
ISG Automation Summit Paris 2018
Join the ISG Automation Summit to explore how Artificial Intelligence, cognitive technologies and Robotic Process Automation is changing the way we live and work.
Automation, AI and Cognitive Technologies: Explore the Opportunities, Build the Business Case and Begin the Process
Information flowing through an increasing number of smart things, such as machines, cars, consumer goods, clothes, and medical devices, is creating a stockpile of data.
Companies can harness this data to grow and improve their businesses and create new, superior customer experiences.
The ISG Automation Summit combines strategic guidance with practical advice on the promise and peril of automation and digital labor and the implications for the workplace.
Robotic Process Automation and cognitive technologies are creating competitive advantage through improved processes in areas such as customer service, enhanced back-office operations, and warehouse management.
Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of the automation opportunity in their IT or business services environment, as well as how to build the business case and begin the process.
Get answers to your most pressing questions
- Which roles should you automate?
- How should you prepare for transformational change over the next decade?
- What benefits should you consider when evaluating RPA platforms?
- What new tech breakthroughs are on the horizon and what challenges and opportunities do they present?
- What security risks should you be aware of in your RPA infrastructure?
- What are the “people matters” that can make or break an RPA initiative?
- What capabilities are available to harness your data and how do you set expectations?
- What challenges do cognitive technologies such as Chatbots, NLP, Intelligent OCR, etc. present and how do you overcome them?
The A-Z of Automation Workshop
The A – Z of Automation: The Top Do’s and Don’ts for Automation Success.
Listen to the experienced team of automation experts, talk through their top tips from the last 8 years of working with RPA technology.
Topics will include:
- Setting up for success, what to do before you start
- Finding the right opportunity
- Best practices for delivery of hardened bots that run consistently and reliably
Who Should Attend
You should attend if you have responsibility for any of the following areas:
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Operational Excellence
- RPA, Artificial Intelligence
- Digital & IT
- Business Transformation
- HR Operations
- Corporate Strategy
- Global Business Services
Interested in attending the ISG Automation Summit Paris 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.