Deadline: January 21, 2018 00:00 CET
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Eligibility: The first year of either a full-time MBA, Master’s, or PhD degree program and will be graduating after September 2018
Location: Various locations
Johnson & Johnson IRDP Intern Program 2018
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson.
The company embraces research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world.
International Recruitment and Development Internship Program
Johnson & Johnson is currently hiring for Interns to join 2018 International Recruitment and Development Internship Program (IRDP).
IRDP is a Leadership Development Program that identifies high potential talent to join Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices organizations across Asia-Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Latin America.
Johnson&Johnson family of Companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. The companies develop and market products in three business segments: Consumer, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals, and they turnover more than $91 Billion.
The IRDP Intern Program is designed to challenge and reward you personally and professionally. You will lead significant business projects with real-life implications, and present your analysis and results to senior leaders.
The aim of the Program is to convert Interns into FT participants on the IRDP Program after Graduation. As an IRDP Intern, you will make a significant impact on the business from your first day and will be an integral member of a cross-functional team.
You’ll also benefit from activities designed to encourage community amongst Interns and from structured development goals to help you drive success.
Opportunities on IRDP within our Johnson & Johnson operating companies extend across a broad range of functions including:
- Business Development
- Supply Chain
- Health Economics
- Market Access
- Regulatory Affairs
- Sales and Marketing
To apply for the 2018 IRDP Intern Program you’ll meet the following criteria:
- The first year of either a full-time MBA, Master’s, or PhD degree program and will be graduating after September 2018
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and September 2017
- Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- Have four years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time Masters level degree program
- Please only apply for this posting if you have the work authorization and intent on joining the IRDP Intern Program in the EMEA region. Closing date for applications- 21st January 2018
What’s in it for you?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
- As an employee, the company considers you as its most valuable asset. They take your career seriously
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth
- The benefits make sure they care for you and your family now and in the future
- Johnson and Johnson is an equal opportunity employer
Primary Location: Norway
Other Locations: Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Portugal, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-South Africa