Deadline: March 12, 2017 | Register here
Dates: September 4-7, 2017
Eligibility: young leaderpreneurs from Asian countries aged 17-23 years
Registration Fee: USD 15,-
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Leaderpreneur Summit 2017
Nowadays, with the development of rapid technology and one of them is pioneered by Japan makes globalization cannot be avoided anymore.
Every country is competing to create works that are useful not only for his country but also for the world, the younger generation would have a key role in this change, from generation X and now generation Y has a lively character and a different mindset in the application of technology but still have the same goal which is to create a better world.
Today’s generation is expected to be able to be the world’s best leader in 2025, for being so-called as the Golden Generation. Sitting in the class, reading books, and having good grades are no longer relevant in the era of globalization, which means it’s time to learn from the outside to see with their own eyes what had happened in the world that has developed so rapidly these days.
We need to be able to balance theory and practice, doing a lot of observation and comparative studies in order to have sufficient ability to welcome the brilliant future.
Through these activities, it is expected that we can provide the opportunity for aspiring young leaders of the future to develop themselves through knowledge from comparative studies with different disciplines, namely technology, culture, social, and education which oriented from developed countries, one of them is Japan.
Foster the brilliant future leaders with global perspective
- As a platform for young leaders to learn and understand about the development of technology, education, socio-cultural rights that exist in Japan
- Comparative study as reference and knowledge implementation for Indonesia
- Establish networking and sharing of ideas, initiatives and experiences among young leaders
30 young leaderpreneurs from Asian countries aged 17-23 years who are selected through two competitive selection phases.
- 18 – 19 March 2017: Online Test Stage I – General Aptitude Test (200 Questions)
- 22 March 2017: Top 200 Announcement
- 26 March 2017: General Knowledge Test (200 Questions)
International Charity Program
Culture and Haritage Japan
- 28 March 2017: Top 100 Announcement
- 29 March – 02 April 2017: Making Video or Paper. Theme: “I am now, and I am in the future”
Duration 60 second / 1 Minute for video / 500 Words minimum – 1000 words maximum for paper
- 03 April – 03 May 2017: Campaign
- 06 May 2017: Final Delegation Announcement (TOP 30)
20 Judges Choice: Fully Funded + flight ticket for 2 best participant
10 Viewers Choice: Point from positive comment, share and viewers; Fully funded + flight ticket for 1 best participant
- 04 – 07 September 2017: Running Program
Tokyo is known as one of the largest cities in the world which also becomes one of the centers of the world economy. In addition, Tokyo is also the center of various other fields, such as technology, social, culture, and education. It is reflected in the presence of one of the world’s best universities, namely the University of Tokyo.