Deadline: March 31, 2019 00:00 CET| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: The competition invites undergraduate and graduate students 18 years of age or older who study in one of the participating countries (listed below)
L’Oréal Brandstorm Competition 2019
An innovative competition like no other that has brought together ambitious students from all over the world for the past 27 years. This year it is taking it a step further by introducing a new ultimate prize.
- 63 countries
- 80+ hours of e-learning
- 8000+ innovations
The way the competition works
- Build an amazing team of 3 superheroes to solve the Mission
- Come up with the most innovative idea, sharpen it throughout the selection process and become the champion of your country
- Fly to Paris, immerse yourself at L’Oréal’s headquarters and pitch your innovation to top L’Oréal executives
- Be the best and further develop your idea. How far can you take it?
The mission: invent the future skincare experience for health-conscious consumers
For the first time ever win a unique experience with the all-new Intrapreneurship Award!
Become the pioneers of your Brandstorm idea and transform it into a real business model. Dive into a 360° immersion program and touch all sides of the business.
Work at Station F, the largest startup campus in the world alongside some of the brightest entrepreneurs of Europe!
Over the period of 3 months, boost your idea with the constant coaching and guidance from L’Oréal experts and finally defend your business model to top executives and internal investors.
Who can play?
L’ORÉAL BRANDSTORM is a Competition for undergraduate and graduate students who study in one of the participating countries.
- Students must be eighteen years of age or older to participate. Any under-age Participant must have the consent of his or her parent or legal guardian to accept the Official Rules and participate in L’ORÉAL BRANDSTORM.
- Students attending a post-graduate course (e.g. doctorate programme or MBA) cannot participate (except for post-graduate courses in India and Israel.
- Students eligible to participate should not yet have acquired considerable professional experience (i.e. not more than two years of work experience. Internships, apprenticeships, summer job experiences and auto-entrepreneurial work do not account into work experience).
- Students who have already played the Competition in a previous year and reached the international finals cannot participate another time.
- Students who did an internship in the department of the brand concerned by the case study during the two years preceding the Competition cannot participate in the current edition.
- The Participants have to compose a team of three students. Students participating in an international exchange programme, e.g. Erasmus or exchange students have to participate for the country they are studying in at the point of registration.
- Participants are only allowed to register in one team.
- The three members of a team must be studying in the same participating country. It is not possible to change the university during the competition.
Eligible countries include: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritius Island, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Swede, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, Ukraine, USA, Zimbabwe
Dare to grab this exclusive experience!
- Crack a real business case
- From idea to business concept
- Execute your career
- Practical business skills
- Dedicated mentorship program
- E-learning materials
- Fly to Paris
- Meet international students
- Network with L’Oréal Experts
Interested in aaplying for the L’Oréal Brandstorm Competition 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.