Dates: November 1-2, 2016 | Register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Prices: starting from GBP 29,-
Location: London, the United Kingdom
MarTech is about creating exceptional customer experiences with marketing technologies.
You will be inspired by Martech pioneers and their firsthand accounts of the implementation, managerial and cultural challenges they overcame whilst accomplishing the digital transformation.
MarTech is a vendor-agnostic forum for understanding the breadth of marketing technologies and how organisations can effectively integrate them into their marketing strategy and operations.
The conference will create an inspiring, cross-pollinating environment that transcends the traditional boundaries between marketing and IT and encourages creative collaboration across the organisation.
MarTech is a conference for the growing community of senior-level, hybrid professionals who are both marketing-savvy and tech-savvy: marketing technologists, creative technologists, growth hackers, data scientists, and digital strategists.
What to Expect at MarTech Europe 2016
- Case studies from marketing technologists at the intersection of marketing and IT.
- Applications of marketing technology to deliver remarkable customer experiences.
- Analyst coverage of the evolving marketing technology landscape.
- Best practises for adopting the right “marketing technology stack.”
- APIs and third-party ecosystems surrounding marketing technology platforms.
- Growth hacking techniques effective for any marketing programme.
- The latest on emerging marketing technologies that promise new opportunities ahead.
- Insight into the human side of marketing technology management.
- The conference will explore a broad range of important marketing technology issues and ideas, whilst go deep in the content of each presentation. No fluff. No hidden agendas. No sales pitches.
Who Should Attend
MarTech is for senior marketing, IT, and digital executives and experts at the intersection of marketing, technology, and customer experience. If you’re looking to connect the dots between technical possibilities and strategic opportunities in the reshaping of modern marketing, this conference is for you.
Executives who should attend include:
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief Digital Officers
- Chief Marketing Technologists
- Chief Marketing Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Strategy Officers
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Chief Experience Officers
- Chief Customer Officers
- VP/Director Marketing
- VP/Director IT
- VP/Director Digital Marketing
- VP/Director Digital Strategy
- VP/Director Customer Intelligence
- VP/Director Marketing Technology
- VP/Director Marketing Innovation
- VP/Director Marketing Operations
- VP/Director Marketing Analytics
- VP/Director Demand Generation
- VP/Director Growth
- VP/Director Product Marketing
- VP/Director CRM
- VP/Director E-commerce
Conference Chair Scott Brinker
MarTech is programmed by conference chair Scott Brinker, co-founder and CTO of ion interactive, who has been chronicling the rise of marketing technology and its changing marketing strategy, management, and culture on his blog, chiefmartec.com, since 2008.