Deadline: April 1, 2018 00:00 (CEST) | Apply here
Eligibility: All candidates must have a Master degree (or equivalent) at the time of their enrollment and should speak French or English
Location: Paris, France
Math Fellowships Paris 2018
The international Doctoral Training in Mathematical Sciences in Paris – MathInParis – Co-funded by Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions offers 40 PhD fellowships within the framework of the European Horizon 2020 program “Marie Sklodowska-Curie Co-funding of Regional, National, and International Programmes”.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration.
- All candidates must have a Master degree (or equivalent) at the time of their enrollment and should speak French or English
There are no nationality or age criteria but the applicant must:
- Not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in France for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the deadline of the call (April, 1st of 2018)
- At the time of the call deadline (April, 1st 2018), all applicants must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research career and have not been awarded of a doctoral degree
The main features of the program are to enhance the potential and future career perspective of young researchers by offering:
- An extremely attractive place in FSMP network for international brilliant students planning to prepare a Ph.D. in mathematics
- A strengthened advising
- A broadened support for career development
More benefits of attending
The Ph.D. projects have to be supervised and supported by one (or more) researchers and hosted in one of the laboratories of the FSMP network.
Fellows will enroll in one of the three Doctoral schools in Paris. The Ph.D. project can also be in partnership with Industry.
A research visit abroad for at least two months will be mandatory and organized also in order to promote the international visibility of the student.
Laureates of this programme will sign a contract, starting on September 1st, 2018 (at the earliest), with one the FSMP universities or institutions. They will get a 2 710 € as monthly gross salary (including employer cost) for 36 months.
Interested in applying for the MathInParis Fellowships 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.