Deadline: April 15, 2018 00:00 (CEST)
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Eligibility: This contest is open to any person who is a resident in Middle East and Africa – South Africa, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, North Africa and Mediterranean and Pakistan, Central and Sub-Saharan Africa, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry
Location: Mauritius, East Africa
Microsoft Cloud Mauritius Camp 2018
Microsoft Cloud society is offering a 3-day all-expenses-paid trip to Mauritius.
To win you will need a Microsoft cloud account. Sign into your account, choose a course that interests you, and then describe your experience and how it helped you.
This is a skill-based contest, where the level of skill shall be used to determine the winners.
The object of this contest is to train IT professionals, developers and students in Middle East and Africa on Cloud Technology while also reward them.
Microsoft partners and employees are also eligible to apply.
This is your chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to the exotic shores of Mauritius to attend an exclusive cloud camp, where you can:
- Get hands-on experience on disruptive technologies like IoT, Blockchain and AI;
- Participate in fun team building activities and interact with peers across the region.
All you need to do is:
- Sign up/Log in to Microsoft Cloud Society;
- Complete at least one course that’s relevant to your interest/industry;
- Upload the completion certificate on LinkedIn with #CSMauritiusCamp and write about 100 words how this course will help you in your current role;
- Get as many likes, shares, and interactions as you can on your post. The one with the highest engagement wins!
Interested in attending the Microsoft Cloud Mauritius Camp 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.