Deadline: January 14, 2019 00:00 (CET)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD, from any discipline or background
Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2019
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders and promoting gender diversity, both at its firm and in the world at large. They invite you to take the next step of your own leadership journey with the company.
Be inspired. Make a difference.
McKinsey & Company would like to offer you an opportunity to apply for the Next Generation Women Leaders award – a scholarship designed to recognize talent and support students who would like to maximize their own potential.
Recipients will be awarded:
- a scholarship of 2,000 Euros (or its equivalent in a local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, or any other initiative supporting your academic and/or professional development
- individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants to support you as you consider your academic trajectory and career aspiration
- an invitation to a local McKinsey event or an office visit
- Africa: Angola; Casablanca; Johannesburg; Lagos; Nairobi
- Asia Pacific: Bangkok; Bangalore; Chennai; Delhi; Gurugram; Hanoi; Jakarta; Kuala Lumpur; Manila; Melbourne; Mumbai; Perth; Seoul; Singapore; Sydney; Tokyo; Osaka
- Eastern Europe: Almaty; Astana; Belgrade; Bucharest; Budapest; Kiev; Moscow; Prague; Warsaw; Zagreb
- Western Europe: Amsterdam; Antwerp; Athens; Berlin; Brussels; Cologne; Copenhagen; Dublin; Dusseldorf; Frankfurt; Geneva; Hamburg; Helsinki; Istanbul; Lisbon; London; Luxembourg; Madrid; Milan; Munich; Oslo; Paris; Rome; Stockholm; Stuttgart; Vienna; Zurich
- Middle East: Abu Dhabi; Doha; Dubai; Kuwait; Riyadh; Tel Aviv
- South America: Bogota; Buenos Aires; Lima; Medellin
For the Next Generation Women Leaders Award, McKinsey is looking to get to know more women just like you:
- Individuals who enjoy problem-solving and creative thinking
- Women who thrive when working with other people
- Women who actively seek ways to maximize their own potential
Ultimately, they are looking for women who want to use their talents to make the positive change in their lives and the world we share.
If you are thinking “wow, this sounds like me!” apply for a Next Generation Women Leaders Award!
Interested in attending the Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2019? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.