Dates: March 6-8, 2018 | Request an invitation here
Location: Sonoma Valley, the United States
Open Source Leadership Summit 2018
The Linux Foundation Open Source Leadership Summit is the premier forum where open source leaders convene to drive digital transformation with open source technologies and learn how to collaboratively manage the largest shared technology investment of our time.
Open source is ubiquitous in computing—nearly all leading organizations use it to power their work.
To deliver innovative products and services to their users and customers, companies must learn directly from the senior technologists and thought leaders who steer the most widely used and influential projects.
The Linux Foundation’s Open Source Leadership Summit is where industry leaders convene to drive digital transformation with open source technologies and learn how to collaboratively manage the largest shared technology investment of our time.
An intimate, by invitation only event, Open Source Leadership Summit fosters innovation, growth and partnerships among the leading projects and corporations working in open technology development.
It is a must-attend for business and technical leaders looking to advance open source strategy, implementation and investment.
The Linux Foundation is home to more than 100 of the most important open source projects in the world, including Automotive Grade Linux, Cloud Foundry Foundation, Cloud Native Computing Foundation, Hyperledger, Node.js, Open Network Automation Platform and many more. Participation in Open Source Leadership Summit by senior leaders of these projects makes it an event that defines the future of software development and innovation.
- Executives, business, and open source program office leaders of organizations using open source software and shared R&D with others in the industry.
- Technical leaders responsible for key projects or open source strategies within organizations.
- Open source foundation and project leaders who need to share best practices and strategies for leading the technical and executive leadership to maximum innovation
Benefits of Attending
- To participate in an exclusive gathering of the brightest minds in open source shaping strategy and implementation across the ecosystem.
- To learn from other leaders and share your expertise on governance and other best practices for the business of open source and collaborative development.
- To join technical leadership discussions to identify overlap between open source projects that may not seem connected, in order to create greater efficiencies and encourage cross-pollination of ideas.