Dates: November 6-8, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from AUD 600,-
Location: Sydney, Australia
OpenStack Summit 2017
The world runs on open infrastructure. At the OpenStack Summit, you’ll learn about the mix of open technologies building the modern infrastructure stack, including OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Ceph, OVS, OpenContrail, OPNFV, and more.
Whether you are pursuing a private, public or multi-cloud approach, the OpenStack Summit is the place to network, skill up and plan your cloud strategy.
The Summit will run for 3 days, Monday – Wednesday:
- Comprised of presentations, panels, workshops, and educational opportunities through OpenStack Academy.
- Topics span cloud strategy and business case development to operational best practices and technical deep dives.
- Keynote presentations from notable OpenStack users and industry leaders will take place on Monday
Who Should Attend?
- Architecture & Ops: Architects and operators attend to improve their current deployment, discover new tools or learn how to get an OpenStack cloud up and running from expert community members OpenStack clouds.
- Business & Strategy: CIO and IT decision makers attend to hear case studies about how the cloud is saving money and creating business impact and to learn how to evaluate OpenStack providers, build a successful team and develop a successful cloud strategy.
- App Developers: App developers can get started developing cloud applications, including integrating technologies like containers, or discover how OpenStack can be used to deliver valuable services like big data analytics.
- Upstream Developer: If you’re an upstream developer looking to reconnect with the community or would like to get started contributing, this is the place to be.
- Join attendees from over 60 countries to enhance your knowledge of OpenStack and get more involved with the community.
- Get Hands On With OpenStack Academy
- 90-Minute Workshops for Operators and Cloud App Developers
- One day bootcamps offered by leading training providers
- Self-paced labs for cloud app development
- OpenStack Upstream Institute two-day training session for new contributors
- Prepare for the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam
At the Forum, OpenStack users and developers will gather to brainstorm the requirements for the next release, gather feedback on the past version and have strategic discussions that go beyond just one release cycle.
Development teams, working groups and interested individuals will discuss release requirements, connect with community members about cross-project collaboration, and exchange feedback between design and operations members.