Dates: July 15-18, 2019 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 995,-
Location: Portland, the United States
O’Reilly Open Source Software Conference 2019
Open source is at the core of the software development. But today, you have to go deeper. You need to know how to implement new technologies like Kubernetes and TensorFlow.
You need to work in a cloud environment that isn’t always open source-friendly. To know how machine learning can make or break your code.
Whether you’re looking to understand where software development is headed, or want to dive into the key technologies that you need to build resilient, useful, innovative software, the O’Reilly Open Source Software Conference is where you’ll find the answers you need.
At OSCON, you’ll explore the five key ideas that are driving software development forward today:
- Open source: Innovative and emerging open source projects (everything from blockchain to machine learning frameworks) are at the heart of software development—and OSCON 2019.
- Cloud native: Although they’re not completely open source, cloud native solutions allow open source to thrive. You can’t work in software development without a solid understanding of cloud native frameworks.
- Data-driven: Software developers today need to know how to deal with massive amounts of data and how to use techniques like streaming data and edge computing to create fast, reactive, resilient applications.
- AI enhanced: Machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing are making significant changes to how we build software today.
- Customer-centered: Product management and design are essential to ensuring that coding and development are used to their fullest potential.
Join the OSCON community to understand where to focus your efforts, which partners you can count on, and how to choose and implement new solutions. Bring your team and accelerate the learning opportunities.
Interested in attending the O’Reilly Open Source Software Conference 2019? Register your participation by following the request invitation link and taking the suggested steps.