Deadline: August 22, 2020 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Date: September 30, 2020
Eligibility: You will find the application criteria below
Location: New York, the United States
PitchIt is one of the leading fintech and marketplace lending events in the world.
Eight finalists will be selected from a pool of 200+. Finalists will receive a complimentary ticket to LendIt Fintech USA and the opportunity to pitch to a room full of investors.
8 pitches. A room full of investors. 1 chance to change your future.
This platform will nurture emerging talent in fintech throughout the competition, provide selected finalists with unparalleled access to industry experts as well as invaluable exposure, branding and more at LendIt USA.
- Opportunity to secure investment and partners by meeting investors
- Receive mentorship from industry leaders
- Have your pitch heard by the international fintech community
- Gain valuable exposure through global PR
Who should apply?
- Must be a fintech company
- Two or more full-time co-founders/employees
- 2-10 full-time employees
- Less than 3 years in business
- Raised <$4M USD since the launch date
- Must have a professional business website
- Must have a working prototype with customer interaction
- Everyone registering on behalf of a specific company must have an email with that company’s domain
The finalists will receive
- Selected finalists receive a free all-access pass to attend the entire LendIt USA conference
- Up to $1,000 for travel to PitchIt
- This year’s winner receives a complimentary Bronze sponsorship package for LendIt USA
- 50% off Startup Zone booths for the eight selected PitchIt finalists
Interested in applying for the PitchIt 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.