Date: September 15, 2016, | Register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Prices: starting from EUR 295,-
Location: Bussum, the Netherlands
PMI Netherlands Summit
On Thursday, September 15th, CKC Seminars and PMI Netherlands Chapter will be organising the 5th edition of the PMI Netherlands Summit in Bussum, the Netherlands.
Project Management Institute is world’s largest community for Project, Program and Portfolio Managers. PMI is founded in 1969 in the United States. In the Netherlands, PMI is represented by the PMI Netherlands Chapter. Especially international operating companies adopted PMI’s framework as described in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) and prefer Project Managers with a PMP (Project Management Professional) certification.
As a community, the PMI Netherlands Chapter aims to be a platform for its members (over 900) to share knowledge and experiences in Project, Program and Portfolio Management, and create an environment for networking.
PMI Netherlands Summit is a conference to discuss the latest international aspects and way of thinking regarding Project, Program and Portfolio Management joined with PMO. A platform by and for the community.
The annual Summit has an international character because of the international presenters, participants & sponsors. All presentations at the Summit are in English.
Central theme of this edition:
There are all kinds of disruptions in every possible branch to be expected and we might be running late already in preparing ourselves. What will project management look like in the era of disruption? What practices will then be embraced as ‘good’, ‘better’ or even ‘best’? One of your current practices? Lessons you learnt and worthy of spreading among the community of project managers?
• How to incorporate a severe disruption into your project, leadership, team adaptability;
• Shifting from delivering results to delivering capabilities;
• Beyond waterfall and agile?
• What if your project is disrupted, escalation and derailment;
• Disruption initiating projects or projects initiating a disruption. What are the key characteristics, how does this impact a project and the project manager;
• Managing projects in networks as companies will evolve into co-creating organisms;
• Managing project risks as an early warning indicator, failure is no longer an option, not when means spending severe time and money.
Registration fee includes conference, exhibition, lunch, catering and documentation.