Deadline: January 31, 2020 00:00 CET| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Date: March 12, 2020
Prices: starting from EUR 79,-
Location: Oulu, Finland
Polar Bear Pitching 2020
Polar Bear Pitching is your chance to get the world talking about you. This unparalleled pitching competition challenges you to pitch while standing in an ice hole carved in the frozen Baltic Sea.
Polar Bear Pitching helps you crystallize your message. The stage could not be any cooler, and we mean literally: a hole cut through the ice in the frozen Baltic Sea.
Why would any sane person come up with an idea of having a pitching event during the winter in a Nordic country, outside, in an ice hole?
Refresh your business, body and mind. Join after swim activities, world-class workshops and inspiring talks.
Polar Bear Pitching is famous for its ice hole pitching competition but it’s actually more than meets the ice. It offers an inspiring conference program that will refresh your business, body and mind. Join world-class workshops, inspiring talks and after swim activities.
This is why you should pitch your idea while standing waist-deep in a freezing water
- Media attention – Pitching from the inside of an ice hole will not only make great marketing material, no! The better your pitch the more media will get interested in you. Through the international livestream hubs and global marketing efforts, Polar Bear Pitching reaches a huge community, to which you will get exposed when pitching from the ice hole. For benchmarking check out CityFalcon, which raised the bigger part of its 0.5m Pounds funding with the clip from Polar Bear Pitching 2017. Or see FlowMotion which outperformed its funding target with jumping into the ice hole and the video material they got from the event.
- Get funded – Every year the event attracts more international VC’s and investors, which closely watch the startups and have discussions afterwards. They like the uniqueness and the warm spirit of the event.
- Great prizes – It’s not all just for the fun. You will get your pitch as a personalized clip and you have the chance of winning €10k for sure, also many more prizes are added later on once we get closer to the event.
- Amazing personal experience – Jumping into the ice hole and networking in saunas and paljus (hot tubs) is a unique and remarkable experience, which will definitely inspire you. Attending one of the Arctic Experiences we offer will just add more fun.
- Meet the right people – Through its uniqueness, the event attracts great startups, investors and speakers. As a participating startup, you are able to meet with all of them. Through the small setting and warm spirit of the event, the meetings happen in a more private environment.
- Enlightening content – Two-day program offers great content in various fields. Listen to keynote speakers and investors from all over the world. Our track system ensures coordinated meetups and networking opportunities with like-minded people.
Interested in applying for the Polar Bear Pitching 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.