Dates: February 10-11, 2022| Register here
Location: Paris, France and online
Politico Finance Summit 2022
The European financial sector is on the cusp of profound changes as the bloc strives to turn the industry greener and more digital. From bankers and insurers to asset managers and investors – all face key debates to help transform financial services in the post-pandemic era.
While Europe’s economic growth is forecast to surge above 4 percent in 2021, the recovery is still taking shape and several policy questions remain unanswered.
To debate these issues and more, POLITICO Live is hosting its seventh edition of the Finance Summit online and in Paris
With a focus on green finance and fintech, the event is gathering top EU regulators, financial services industry stakeholders, and civil society actors to explore Europe’s recovery through interviews, panel discussions, and roundtables.
- How successful has the EU’s recovery fund been? Have governments delivered on their promises to “build back better”?
- How much should the Stability and Growth Pact be reformed to allow more fiscal leeway to boost growth in member states?
Does Europe’s stance on sustainable finance go far enough? Will the EU Taxonomy regime inspire other jurisdictions to develop their own green criteria?
- To what extent is the financial services industry, from banking to insurance, stepping in to assist SMEs in their post-pandemic economic growth?
- What legislations should EU policymakers push for to guarantee a level playing field between traditional financial services and Big Tech in payments?
- How can policymakers best design a central bank digital currency?
Interested in attending the Politico Finance Summit 2022? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.
For more life-changing opportunities, subscribe to our weekly newsletter and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. For more investment opportunities, check out AG Insights, our own investment research product.