Deadline: September 10, 2018 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Participation is open to any person in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law. Participants need to be 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
ProposalsforNGOs Small Grant Competition 2018
Proposalsforngos by FundsforNGOs has launched a “Small Grant Competition” for NGOs around the world to pitch their innovative ideas using a one-page Concept Note.
Enter for a chance to win a US$500 grant for your NGO!
The contest aims to show how grassroots NGOs can develop a project idea to reality. Selected concept notes will be showcased to proposalsforngos.com users, for the purpose of sharing best practices and increase awareness of proposalsforNGOs tools and services amongst NGOs around the world.
If you or your NGO have a project idea you want to share and also want a chance to win US$ 500 enter the ProposalsforNGOs “Small Grant Competition”!
ProposalsforNGOs will choose and award 1 (one) NGO with a US$500 small grant as well as a copy of 2018 resource guide ‘The NGOs Guide to Writing Proposal: From Beginning to Winning’. The Winner will be announced on October 10.
Rules for Participation
- Participation is open to any person in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- The idea must be submitted in a form of a one-page Concept note
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format (Limited to one page only)
- You may submit any number of a concept notes
- You must certify that concept note submitted is original (Any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- Winners must be a registered NGO or an active network
Interested in participating in the ProposalsforNGOs Small Grant Competition 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.