Dates: May 2-4, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 950,-
Location: Boston, USA
Red Hat Summit 2017
Join Red Hat Summit in Boston to celebrate the doers who keep the lights on and the enterprise running.
It’s the power of the individual that makes open source great — so this year Red Hat Summit is focusing on you more than ever before. Learn, network, and experience open source at every level with:
- Hundreds of sessions led by the best and brightest in open source.
- Hands-on experience with our newest technologies.
- Face-to-face interaction with product experts—or the actual builders—demonstrating the latest technologies.
- The chance to grow your network, reconnect with peers, and make new partnerships.
Agenda at a glance
- Breakout sessions: 60-minute presentations by subject matter experts focused on a particular topic.
- Hands-on labs: 2-hour, instructor-led courses that allow you to test drive tools and technologies. Red Hat Summit also offers self-paced labs during instructor-led labs.
- Keynotes: gain insights from Red Hat and partner executives in 6 general sessions.
- Hands-on Red Hat Training and Certification opportunities: Get more out of Red Hat Summit by adding onsite training and exams to your full conference pass.
Power Training: The premier way to train on Red Hat technologies.
Accelerated, interactive Power Training courses at Red Hat Summit give you in-depth training with expert instructors at a special rate.
Running 2 full days, Power Training helps you get the most out of Red Hat Summit. Include add-ons as part of your official conference registration.
Benefits of attending
- Award-winning Red Hat training at an accelerated rate and reduced cost
- Train with other open source enthusiasts
- Access to Red Hat Training and Certification curriculum advisors
- A one month limited trial of Red Hat Learning Subscription running from May 15-June 15, 2017
- Preferred seating will be reserved during the Red Hat Summit general session
- The chance to network with Red Hat technical experts for a cocktail hour on Monday, May 1
Attendees can add only one power training course, as each course runs for 2 full days. Attendance on both days is necessary for course completion.
2017 Power Training courses:
- Automation with Ansible by Red Hat Power Training
- OpenStack administration essentials Power Training
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 essentials Power Training
- Containerizing software applications with Docker and Kubernetes Power Training
- Red Hat Cloud storage with Ceph Power Training
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 performance tuning Power Training
- Solving integration use cases with Camel Power Training
- Red Hat Cloudforms hybrid cloud management Power Training
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux diagnostics and troubleshooting Power Training
- Red Hat Satellite 6 administration Power Training
Attendees can only add one power training course, as each course is two days in length.
Red Hat certifications are among the most highly regarded in the IT industry and mean you have proven your skills by passing a performance-based test of real-world tasks.
Exam sessions at Red Hat Summit are limited to 20 students per session. Include add-ons as part of your official conference registration.