Dates: September 19-21, 2016 | Register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Prices: starting from USD 1,895,-
Location: Las Vegas, The United States
Research Hosting Cloud Transformation Summit 2016
The 451 Research Hosting + Cloud Transformation Summit is the premier forum for executives in the hosting, cloud computing, datacenter and Internet infrastructure sectors. Hosted by 451 Research, the agenda is carefully crafted by the analysts and provides timely insight into the competitive dynamics of innovation and offers practical guidance on designing and implementing effective IT strategies.
If you are a service provider, industry visionary, hardware or software vendor, or investment professional looking for actionable insight into the evolving IT landscape, you won’t want to miss this Summit.
THIS IS AN INNOVATIVE FORUM FOR LIKE-MINDED PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESS LEADERS TO GAIN EXTENSIVE INSIGHT INTO THE INDUSTRY AND BUSINESS
Business Disruption in the Age of Cloud
In the cloud 2.0 era, the transformation is occurring across the market, encompassing a variety of challenges and innovations. Service providers are looking to evolve their cloud strategy in a way that leverages their vendor and strategic partnerships. They are also faced with choosing new vendors to work with, creating the right service offerings for their customers, and implementing the correct go-to-market plan that will maximise direct and indirect sales.
This is all happening as investors are coming off record-breaking years, wondering what’s next and looking to ensure that the considerations for investments and acquisitions are of the utmost strategic imperative.
This year’s Hosting + Cloud Transformation Summit will examine both the strategic and technical aspects of transformation. It will outline the platforms and technology, the strategies and tactics, the trends and buying behaviour that is needed for service providers, vendors and their financial backers to address business disruption in the age of the cloud.
Join corporate leaders, industry visionaries, IT practitioners, and financial professionals as they learn, network and map out strategies for today’s rapidly changing IT landscape. Sessions will be challenging, powerful and provide actionable outcomes – each speaker on this year’s program aims to share, inspire and push for innovation. The program provides a complete overview of the opportunities and challenges facing the hosting and cloud industries in a power-packed two-day format.
Sessions will be challenging, powerful and provide actionable outcomes – each speaker on this year’s program aims to share, inspire and push for innovation. The program provides a complete overview of the opportunities and challenges facing the hosting and cloud industries in a power-packed two-day format.
The program provides a complete overview of the opportunities and challenges facing the hosting and cloud industries in a power-packed two-day format.
- The Digital Revolution, Powered by Cloud.
- Colocation to Cloud: Considering Managed Security Services as a Move up the Stack
- Cloud First: An Agent for Digital Transformation
- Managed Analytics as a Service: Helping Customers Deliver Digital Insight
- Reaching Maturity in the Age of Cloud
- Multi-cloud: Far from the Madding Crowd
- M&A Panel: Buying Pieces of the Digital Infrastructure Puzzle: Finding, Funding and Valuing Key Assets
- Effective, Efficient Datacenters in the Age of Cloud
- The Internet of Things: At the Edge, in the Cloud and in the Middle
- It’s Not Who You Know, It’s How You’re Connected: Interconnection’s Staggering Importance
- LinkedIn’s Collaborative and Holistic Approach to Efficient IT
- Has AWS Won the Cloud, or Is There Still Opportunity for Others?
- DevOps as a Service? Implications of DevOps for service providers
- What Infrastructure Looks Like in the Age of Cloud
- A Shift in IT Equals a Shift in Security: How Cloud-Related Trends Are Affecting the Role of Security
- Dockerize Everything: The rising tide of container
Your Registration Includes:
- Access to all scheduled Summit program sessions.
- Exhibit Hall admittance.
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch.
- Morning and afternoon breaks.
- Evening networking receptions.
- Access to the presentations immediately after the Summit.
- Select pre-conference research reports.