Dates: June 7-8, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from GBP 1299,-
Location: London, The United Kingdom
The Responsible Business Summit 2017
The Responsible Business Summit is Europe’s leading CSR and Communications conference.
It brings together the leading minds in the responsible business to debate the key issues and opportunities in responsible and sustainable business.
Take a look at why you need to attend the 2017 event
2017 is bringing the best, the most innovative and inspiring businesses to Europe’s leading business conference. Leading CEOs and heads of communications, sustainability and corporate responsibility will debate how business can deliver ‘Social Purpose and quantified Impact’
The end of CSR and the dawn of the Social Purpose Era:
- Understand how the landscape is changing and the opportunities that are aligning commercial and financial goals with macro societal needs
- Data, information and insight: Using the right data to mitigate risks, measure impact and progress, deliver trust and positive social transformation
- Internal engagement strategy – Prove your case: Advocates, influencers and ambassadors work. Get that internal buy-in
- External engagement and Communications – You can’t do it alone: Understanding your stakeholders’ agendas, co-create alliances and coalitions, build an agile and transparent communications strategy
- In-depth roundtable and breakout workshops to tackle some of the critical issues: human rights, deforestation, SDG integration, carbon emissions, circular economy, partnerships
The Responsible Business Summit’s Top Issues:
This year’s event will tackle all the business critical issues in responsible business. Through focussed best-practice-lead debates over 500 senior CSR, Communications and Marketing executives will look at focus on ‘Social Purpose and quantified Impact’.
Some of the sessions taking place at #RBSEU include:
- Social Purpose Keynote: It’s all about Social Purpose and Impact now with Dell, Firmenich and Rockwool
- The challenge of hard data and data comparability – What does real impact look like? with McDonalds and Siemens
- How to gauge when social and business interests align? with ING, The Body Shop and IKEA
- Social Impact ambition: Agree on a common set of KPIs and standards to measure shared social and business impact with WBCSD, aim progress and Kimberly-Clark
- UN-Award Winning case study – How Walgreens Boots Alliance has successfully integrated SDGs into business operations with Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Beyond collaboration towards coalition: The rise of co-design & co-ownership with Mars, J&J and DSM
- Sustainable sourcing and transparent supply chains – what does suppliers’ education and alliance actually look like? with Tetra Pak, Global Fashion Group, Foreign Trade Association, K2 Intelligence and ABB
- Build trust and manage crisis in a digital, multi-channel world with TUI Group, HSBC and Bill and Melinda Gates foundation
- Human rights – meeting new legislation after UK Modern Slavery Act with The Cooperative, Global Witness, Assent Compliance and ABN AMRO
Why attend the summit?
- Exceptional Networking Opportunities: Ethical Corporation brings together senior executives from leading multinational brands all under one roof. 10+ hours of supreme networking with leaders in the sustainability and corporate responsibility space – plenty of time to form lasting business relationships; C-level executives from across the industry look to share and solve key issues faced in 2016; Pre-event Q&As and webinars plus post-event reports and video recordings ensures you can get exposure on your initiatives across the extended period
- Senior-level networking: Senior-level professionals both speak and attend our events, providing you with a unique environment for peer-to-peer relationship building
- Practical and business focused insight: Leave our events with proven, actionable ideas and strategy from innovative companies that are pushing forward the sustainability and responsible business agenda
- Tackling the issues that matter: Year-round research and open-ended discussion with C-Suite and Directors within business guarantees conference themes reflect the current issues, challenges, and opportunities.
- Guaranteed learning: Interactive workshops, roundtable debates, case studies and panel Q&As ensure you get the answers you’re looking for. We create a learning, not listening environment, where everyone is encouraged to engage in the discussion.
- 3Practical learnings: We’re not afraid to talk about what doesn’t work as much as what does! Our sessions are practical with live polling and interactive questions. We guarantee you’ll walk away with new ideas and contacts to help improve your strategy for 2017 and beyond.
- In-depth roundtable and breakout workshops: 2 hours’ individual workshops tackling some of the critical issues. All workshops will be held in breakout rooms under Chatham House rules ensuring issues are tackled and solutions are discussed in an open and honest environment.