RISE Conference 2016 brings speakers from the world’s biggest companies together with the world’s most exciting startups in Hong Kong. RISE was held for the first time last year and started with 5,000 attendees, including 300 investors, 225 media, 525 startups and 140 speakers. They have heard from Stripe Co-founder John Collison, 9Gag Co-founder Ray Chan, 500 Startups Founder Dave McClure and Amazon CTO Werner Vogels over the course of an incredible event.
RISE is produced by the team behind Web Summit. In 5 short years, Web Summit has become Europe’s largest tech conference which this year attracted 42,000 attendees from 134 countries around the world.
RISE Conference 2016
In May 2016, people from the world’s biggest companies and most exciting startups will come to Hong Kong to share their stories and experiences at RISE Conference 2016. They’ll be joined by major global media, hundreds of investors and thousands of attendees for three days of legendary networking.
You will fall in love with Hong Kong!
Hong Kong is bursting with energy. Thousands of attendees will descend upon this city in May. Whether you extend your trip to explore the bustling streets and markets or find yourself sipping cocktails in a rooftop bar at Night Summit, you’re sure to fall in love with this city.
- E-Commerce: Meet the world’s e-commerce leaders
- Enterprise: Explore how Enterprise has changed in the digital age
- FinTech: The founders and CEOs of the world’s most innovative fintech startups come together with decision makers from major traditional banks come together to tell us what’s next in finance.
- Marketing: Marketers from around the world will gather together to discuss marketing today, with all the new tools we have at our disposal.
- IoT: This is the place to join the revolution redefining how we interact with everyday products.
- On-Demand Economy: On demand is here to stay – learn how to make it work for your business from their network of industry leaders. Find out how tapping into the on-demand economy will help your company grow.
- Startups: Learn from the people who’ve done it all before. Hear from their wide network of CEOs, founders, industry leaders and investors on what’s going to make your startup a success. Share your startup’s story and find out how to to write its next chapter.
- A standard RISE Conference ticket grants you entry to RISE Conference 2016 May 31-June 2 as well as access to RISE Conferencesatellite events, networking events and Night Summit parties.
- A premium ticket includes all of the above and access to the premium lounge where complimentary food and drink will be served. A platinum ticket will include all of the above plus access to the premium and speakers lounge.