Dates: January 11-13, 2017 | Register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Prices: starting from USD 500,-
Location: Dallas, The United States
SEO Bootcamp 2017
Search engine optimization (SEO) isn’t magic or voodoo. Some SEO consultants will make you believe they alone possess magical powers, that only they can optimize your website. Don’t listen to them. With education and training, you can weave SEO best practices into your website. You can perform do-it-yourself SEO that leads to tremendous results when you get yourself on the right path.
SEO is an investment in the health and sustainability of your company. SEO delivers highly focused website traffic that acts as a multiplier for website activity.
We all know that greater visibility to our target markets increases
conversions and drives sales. Providing a greater return on investment than traditional marketing tactics of cold calling, advertising and e-mail blasts, SEO is focused on your target market. By optimizing your website around your target market’s pain points, and aligning your unique solution, you capture more of the audience you care about. Real SEO magnifies and unites your marketing efforts in one holistic marketing plan.
SEO Bootcamp is designed to reorient your thinking about internet marketing. Attendees will walk away with a complete marketing plan that utilizes a proven methodology for obtaining and keeping website traffic that converts into tangible ROI.
What you’ll learn at the SEO training workshop
- What really matters to Google and other search engines
- How to audit your website content and architecture
- How to review competitors and learn from their activities
- How to research keywords and map them to your website content
- How to optimize website content
- Why social media matters to search engine optimization
- How to properly use Google Search Console to jump start SEO
- What you’re missing in Google Analytics
- How to safely build links
- What local SEO is and how to properly apply it to your marketing efforts
Why SEO training will make a lasting impact on your marketing
- SEO Bootcamp will explore a topic, then immediately perform activities in class
- You’ll use our templates to guide you along the way and make sure your activities are on track
- Your work will be reviewed in class so your progress can be discussed
- You’ll have homework to reinforce what you’ve learned
- You’ll be in a small, intimate group so collaboration can enrich the educational experience
- You’ll learn directly from someone with real-world knowledge and tangible SEO results
- Information will be presented in an easy to understand format that you can immediately apply to your website or blog
- You’ll be walked through a proven step-by-step process for end-to-end SEO
Five reasons to attend SEO Bootcamp
- You will be educated and empowered. SEO Bootcamp is not selling you SEO services. Instead, you’re taught a proven SEO process that encompasses all aspects of research, planning, strategy, and execution.
- SEO Bootcamp delivers a hands-on experience. You’ll be taught about SEO and walked through SEO tasks and exercises in class. Once done, your work will be reviewed so you know if you’re on the right path.
- You will be taught how you can work smarter. The key to successful SEO is to work smart by spending time on the right tasks and activities. The exercises and homework will reinforce the education you’re receiving and help you properly apply SEO best practices to your website.
- SEO Bootcamp will deliver strong ROI. Why pay $15,000 for an external SEO consultant when you can allocate a small portion of that budget to learning the ins and outs of search engine optimization? This workshop will allow you to perform your own SEO and use it to drive web traffic, leads, and revenue.
- You’ll learn the right way to do SEO. There is a right way and a wrong way to do SEO. Unfortunately, there are lots of services that promise you high rankings and search traffic with little effort.
SEO Bootcamp goes beyond SEO theory and empty promises. It is going to teach you SEO strategy by deep diving into SEO and applying that knowledge using your website or blog.