Pitch Application Deadline: July 15, 2019 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Dates: August 1-2, 2019 | Request invitation here
Location: Kotka, Finland
*ship Startup Festival 2019
*ship Startup Festival supports the next generation of entrepreneurs! It is a startup event that consists of a mentor program and the Pitch Captain pitching competition.
Annually *ship brings together 50 startup teams to compete for the 5000€ main prize!
Welcoming all pre/early-stage startups, aspiring entrepreneurs and global change-makers with groundbreaking business ideas!
Earn a spot at *ship Startup Festival 2019 to be held in Kotka, August 1st and 2nd, where you will be able to personally present your business idea and receive 1-on-1 mentoring from entrepreneurial leaders and experts.
Pitch Captain Competition
Game-changing ideas from individuals, teams, aspiring entrepreneurs and early-stage startups are sought in the following categories:
- Disrupt: Create new or transform current markets or business
- Innovate: Improve existing solutions
- Entertain: Help fight boredom
- Design: Enhance our everyday experiences with products or services
- Impact: Change the world for better tomorrow
The teams will be judged by the following criteria in the following order:
- Creativity/Innovation ― How creative/innovative is the proposed solution?
- Content ― Is the application easy to understand and visually appealing?
- Team ― How strong/diverse is the team? Do they seem invested in this project?
Interested in attending the *ship Startup Festival 2019? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.