Deadline: September 14, 2020 00:00 CEST| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Any international startup with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) who can illustrate initial signs of traction and have proprietary technology or solutions is eligible to apply. Regardless of your business area, all startups are welcome to apply in any categories stated in the Slingshot 2020 Competition.
SLINGSHOT Startup Competition 2020
Asia’s most exciting deep tech startup competition returns for its fourth year. Regardless of where you’re from, this is your opportunity to showcase your innovative solutions and products to major investors and industry leaders!
With new challenges, comes the New Normal. This year, SLINGSHOT is calling for entries for 5 challenge sectors, as well as the new Creating the New Normal horizontal for solutions that help businesses and society adapt in the post-COVID world.
- Digital Solutions, Consumer Products & Services
- Health-Tech, BioTech & MedTech
- Manufacturing, Logistics & Transportation
- FoodTech & Agritech
- Urban Solutions, Sustainability & Energy
Up to Top 500 shortlisted startups will also have the opportunity to participate in co-innovation opportunities with corporates via co-innovation platform.
Compete for cash and grant prizes worth up to S$800,000!
As part of SFF x SWITCH 2020 (Singapore FinTech Festival x Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology), the Top 100 Global Startups will pitch to a global audience at SLINGSHOT 2020’s Virtual Finals in December and compete for cash and grant prizes worth up to S$800,000!
The Grand Winner of the SLINGSHOT 2020 competition will receive:
- S$200,000 Startup SG Grant
- S$10,000 cash prize sponsored by L’Oréal
The TOP 2 winners of each of the 5 Challenge Sectors will receive:
- S$50,000 Startup SG Grant each
The TOP 100 Global Startups will receive:
- An invitation to SLINGSHOT 2020’s Virtual Finals as part of SFF x SWITCH
- EntrePass (working visa for foreign entrepreneurs in Singapore) [International applicants only]
- Access to corporates, investors and mentor networks
The winner of “Creating the New Normal” award will receive:
- S$50,000 Startup SG Grant
- S$10,000 Cash Prize sponsored by L’Oréal
Interested in applying for the CLIC Startup Competition 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.