Deadline: March 1, 2023 00:00 CET
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]| Apply here
Dates: June 6 - September 28, 2023
Eligibility: companies in Diversity, Social Issues, Community, Social Entrepreneurship, and Social Responsibility, located in the United States at the prototype, users, or paying users stage.
Location: Kansas City, MI, the United States
Social Venture Studio 2023
Kansas City Social Venture Studio is a four-month program that is custom-designed for social entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and increase their community impact.
The program offers a variety of benefits and opportunities that are designed to meet entrepreneurs at their unique stages of growth.
Programming includes business mentoring, cohort peer connections, a curriculum focused on social impact, technical assistance, and more.
The perks are many including free co-working space, grants up to $40,000, exclusive access to VIP leaders, free advertising, and more.
- Funding: selected companies will receive a grant ranging from $20,000 to $40,000.
- Office Space: co-working office space at the Keystone CoLAB (800 E. 18th St.).
- Mentorship: experts and leaders from a variety of fields will offer council, advice, and services.
- Exposure: media exposure including podcasts and featured stories.
- Technical Assistance: legal, financial, and marketing mentorship and assistance.
- Peer & Alumni Support: alumni programming and connections to all LaunchKC accelerator alumni events.
Interested in applying for the Social Venture Studio 2023? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.
For more life-changing opportunities, subscribe to our weekly newsletter and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.