Dates: April 28 - May 3, 2019 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 645,-
Location: Orlando, the United States
STAREAST is one of the longest-running and most respected conferences on software testing and quality assurance.
The event week features over 100 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand topics and testing innovations.
The place for software testing innovations
- Testing in DevOpsTest Transformation
- Test & Release Automation
- Agile Testing
- Testing for Developers
- Security Testing
- Test Strategy, Planning, and Metrics
- Test Leadership
- Performance Testing & Monitoring
- Big Data, Analytics, AI/Machine Learning for Testing
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software testing solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full-day to explore unique challenges at the Testing & Quality and Leadership Summit
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Test Automation—ICAgile
- Agile Tester Certification
- Python® for Testers
- Software Testing Certification—Foundation Level
- Security Testing for Test Professionals
- JMeter Performance Testing Workshop
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile Certification
- Mobile Application Testing
- Performance, Load, and Stress Testing
- Hands-On with Behavior Driven Development
Full- and Half-Day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly-rated part of the conference.
They allow you to take a deeper dive into a specific topic so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter the most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorial sessions at STAREAST:
- Critical Thinking for Software Testers
- Driving Lessons for Test Automation Managers Unit
- Testing: What Every Developer and Tester Should Know
- Agile Testing: Team Tactics that Deliver the Goods
- Pairwise Testing Explained
Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
Interested in attending for the STAREAST 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.
For more opportunities, check our opportunities section and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.