Deadline: December 16, 2019 00:00 (CET)| Apply here
Eligibility: Entrepreneurs with innovative projects
Startup Booster Competition 2019
Launched in 2017, Startup Booster has already fostered the emergence of 300+ innovative projects from 30+ countries, 30 finalists and 10 winners.
Startup Booster is the leading startup competition in the world of composites, tailored to find and assess the best innovations. The main objective of the competition is to find and assess sources of innovation in the composite field.
It enables companies to find and assess innovations with a potential impact on their industry, as a complement to the project they may are already involved.
Are you an entrepreneur with an innovative project?
Startup Booster Competition invites SMEs and academic spinoffs, in 2 categories:
- Digitalization / Industry 4.0 / Smart Industry
- Non-Destructive Testing Solutions
- Sustainability & Recycling
Materials & Products:
- New composites materials including hybrid materials, bio-sourcing, and intelligent composites, nano-based solutions, Graphene solutions
- New applications and markets for composites (Composites in new mobility applications i.e Fuel Cell Tanks, etc.)
- Intelligent surfaces & displays (glass transparency solutions) and smart textile
4 Winners will be announced at the show after the pitch session and will get the following additional advantages:
- €3,500 cash prize
- A fully-equipped booth at the JEC World 2021 (Value: €10,000)
- An advertising page in the JEC World PREVIEW magazine sent to over 80K contacts (Value: €2,800)
- 4 full invitation packages for JEC World 2020, including the 3-day conference courses (Value: €1,600)
Interested in applying for the Startup Booster Competition 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.