Dates: February 12-14, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 99,-
Location: Redwood City, The United States
Startup Grind Global Conference 2018
Join 5,000 global founders in Silicon Valley for 2-days of non-stop content – fireside chats, Investor Q+A’s, hands-on workshops, educational sessions; plus invaluable networking opportunities with your fellow attendees, 200+ exhibiting startups, and our great partners. Don’t miss out.
STARTUP GRIND IS A GLOBAL STARTUP COMMUNITY DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, INSPIRE, AND CONNECT ENTREPRENEURS
Startup Grind is the largest independent startup community, actively educating, inspiring, and connecting 400,000 founders in over 200 cities. Founded in Silicon Valley, Startup Grind now spans over 200 cities across the world. The community nurtures startup ecosystems in 85 countries through events, media, and partnerships with organizations like Google for Entrepreneurs.
The cornerstone of Startup Grind global community are monthly events featuring successful local founders, innovators, educators and investors who share lessons learned on the road to building great companies. Startup Grind has now hosted 2,000 fireside chats since its founding in 2010. To date, Startup Grind has helped millions of entrepreneurs find mentorship, connect to partners and hires, pursue funding, and reach new users.
Core values represented by Startup Grind
- Making friends, not contacts
- Giving first, not taking
- Helping others before helping yourself
Exhibit your startup in Silicon Valley
Apply to be one of only 100 Startups to exhibit at the 2017 Global Conference.
If your business has raised less than $3M and has fewer than 20 employees, you’re eligible to apply for our Startup Exhibition. If selected, you’ll have the chance to exhibit your company during the conference, connect to our network of 200 plus investors, and enjoy perks like media opportunities and startup service discounts. This year we’ll have 300 startups exhibit on-site.
- Facilitate exposure to our network of 200+ investors
- Demo table in Exhibit Hall (Day 1 or Day 2)
- Startup Toolkit from partners
- Possible Selection to 500 Startups Next Batch
- 3,000 potential new customers
- Possible selection for quickfire startup pitch on main stage
Apply for the Global Conference 2018 Startup Showcase here!
The best startups are selected across the globe to be featured at the event in Silicon Valley.
- Demo table in exhibit hall (day 1 or day 2)
- 4 tickets to our opening night VIP mixer
- Digital branding within StartupGrind.com
- Visibility to our network of 200+ investors
- 7,000 potential new customers
- Under 20 employees
- Under $3M in funding
- An awesome company
- $2,395 (4 full-access tickets for your team)
The top 50 companies from the Startup Exhibition will be invited to join Startup Program.
Startup Program inductees receive the following additional benefits
- Quickfire pitch on stage
- Pitch training
- Onsite branding at the conference
- Facilitated connections to our 200+ network investors
- Social media mentions to our 600K followers
- Mention in newsletter to our 100K readers
- Potential panelist slot in Startup Court (breakout pitch session)