Deadline: January 2, 2022 00:00 CET
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]| Apply here
Eligibility: The competition is open to startups globally. sTARTUp Pitching Competition is looking for early-stage to scale-up startups who are looking to raise funds. Preferred applicants have a strong mission and a scalable business model. Your startup should have a functioning product with some traction, a strong team, and be ready for an investment.
Location: Tartu, Estonia
sTARTUp Pitching Competition 2022
The sTARTUp Pitching Competition has been part and parcel of the sTARTUp Day festival since its inception, with its scale and prize pool growing together with the festival. In 2021, the contest attracted a record number of 330 applicants from 51 countries!
This is your chance to shine on the stage in front of 3000 startup-minded visitors and compete for prizes worth over 350,000 euros
What’s in the store for the participants? Money, glory, and last but not least, the possibility to experience first-hand the most startup-up minded business festival over three days full of inspiration and practical insight.
Here are some good reasons to join in the game
The Top 40 startups can showcase their startup to 3000+ participants of the festival. Connect to potential investors, customers, partners, employees, and fans during the event and make the best use of the networking opportunities provided!
- Estonian Business Angels Network (EstBAN) is putting together an angel syndicate to invest up to €200k in the most investable startup team from sTARTUp Day 2022 deal flow.
- .Cocoon Ventures invests in outstanding founders interested in self-hacking and looking at entrepreneurship as a way for self-development and will award one startup with a syndicate investment of up to €100k.
- In addition, Swedbank will give €10k equity-free cash to one of the teams to fund their growth.
- 60 hours of legal advice worth of 7500€ from an award-winning international law firm Sorainen whose previous customers include Google, Bolt, Microsoft, and Swedbank among others.
- The winning team has an opportunity to pick the brain of their investment team and get advice on expansion to new markets like the USA, UK, and Asia from Team Tera.
- Tartu Science Park is giving three months hot desk membership for three people in their newly opened S2B Work Space in the Delta Business Building.
- Teams who have been chosen to pitch in the TOP 40 will get a chance to take part in intense pitching training by Gleb Maltsev.
- Top 40 startups receive one free startup ticket to the festival. All applicants can purchase tickets on discount terms.
- More awards are on their way!
Interested in applying for the sTARTUp Pitching Competition 2022? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.