Deadline: May 24, 2018 00:00 (GMT+0200) | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: High-growth startups in blockchain, connected devices, payment solutions, capital markets and asset management, integrated supply chain, e-commerce, retailtech, insurtech, alternative financing, identity management, digital connectivity, data and behavioral analytics and enabling technologies
Dates: August 13 - November 8, 2018
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Startupbootcamp Cape Town 2018
Startupbootcamp Cape Town is a leading accelerator focused on high-growth startups in blockchain, connected devices, payment solutions, capital markets and asset management, integrated supply chain, e-commerce, retailtech, insurtech, alternative financing, identity management, digital connectivity, data and behavioral analytics and enabling technologies.
SBC Cape Town will run a 3-month accelerator program where 10 high potential startups from across the globe will be given the opportunity to accelerate their companies with the help of our team of first-class entrepreneurs, investors, and partners.
In 3 months, the selected teams would be achieved what normally would take 18 months, by leveraging direct access to key contacts in the industry.
The experience is extremely valuable for everyone attending:
teams learn from personalized feedback they get as well as from feedback that other teams receive.
As the event is informal, you will also have the chance to connect with the mentors and other participating teams from the local ecosystem.
Startupbootcamp Cape Town provided each team with €15,000, access to 100+ highly engaged mentors from various industries, free office space, and access to funding from a network of industry partners, investors and venture capital firms.
With only 10 spots available for the day, the earlier you apply the higher your chances are of attending the event.
Who should apply?
Any startup operating in FinTech, CyberSecurity, InsurTech, E-commerce, RetailTech and related industries is encouraged to join the 3 month accelerator programme.
We are specifically looking for the companies in these areas:
- Blockchain & Distributed Ledger
- Payment Solutions
- Big Data & Analytics
- Data & Behavioral Analytics
- Insurance & Cyber-insurance
- Financial Inclusion
- Commerce & Ecommerce
- Identity & Authentication
- Personal Financial Management
- P2P Lending
- Cross Border Transactions
- Healthcare Technology
Benefits of joining the programme
- 3-Month Program – An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses – Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising
- Corporate Partners – Connections to the leading corporates in your industry (Old Mutual, Nedbank, PwC, RCS, BNP Paribas, Woolworths Financial Services and several others) for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Global Network – Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
- Tailored Mentorship – Over 1,500 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Co-working Space – Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program and 3 months post program.
- Living Expenses – €15K in cash per tam to cover any expenses during the program
- Perks & Discounts – More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
- Alumni Growth Program – Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni only events, deals and tailored introductions
- Industry Events – Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
- Investor Access – Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
- Demo Day – A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
Interested in attending theStartupbootcamp Cape Town 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.