Deadline: November 17, 2018 00:00 (CET)| Apply to the Startup Competition here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Date: December 5, 2018 | Register here
Location: Berlin, Germany
Following three successful StartupConnect.Berlin forums in cooperation with institutional partners, countries and established brands, the 4th StartupConnect.Berlin focuses on Digital Word 4.0, the future of digital transformation challenge in public & private sector.
- Knowledge transfer from senior speakers representing top tech brands, IT corporations, startups and associations.
- Connect and network in an interactive way with VCs, startups, institutions, policy makers, associations
- Meet with established brands such as OpenSpace, Amazon Web Services, Berlin Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Berlin Partner, Korea Trade, Investment & Promotional Agency, Australia Unlimited Initiative, Bahrain Economic Development Board, StartupBahrain, Dentons, Mazars, WeWork, Open Limit, Redstone Digital, Media such as Startup.net, Berlin Brandenburg, Berlin Valley, The Hundert, Tech Berlin, Deutsche Startups Association, etc.
Digital Transformation in Public & Private Sector
- Connect: Match-making between selected startups, investors and institutions
- B2B & B2G: Entrepreneurs with international investors (VCs, Angels, Funds) & institutions (Chambers, Associations, Ministries, Embassies)
- Knowledge transfer: From senior high-level international Speakers (Investors, Serial Entrepreneurs Institutional Representatives, Policy Makers)
During StartupConnect.Berlin 2018, startups will be able to pitch to international investors & partners to access business opportunities.
If you are an outstanding, growth-stage startup in e-Government, smart city solutions, Big Data, AI, Blockchain, cybersecurity, mobile, green startups, digital health & mobility apply to pitch to forum auditorium of investors, partners, media and international guests.
Identify outstanding, growth stage, startups in e-government, smart city solutions, big data, AI, Blockchain, cybersecurity, mobile, green startups, digital health & mobility;
Setup & coordination, jury of internal and external experts. Compile a report on selected ones
To an international audience to access investors, media and partners
Interested in attending the StartupConnect.Berlin 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.